Babydumptruck's Staff App 2.0

In-Game Name: babydumptruck 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15141409 

Discord Tag: Face Throttle#1920 

Total Playtime: 2d 8h 

Timezone: CST 

Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Stop 

Times you're most active: Around 5:30 – 6PM, That’s when I get off of work. 

DarkRP General Questions 

How can you contribute to Aether? I was an Admin on RetributionRP for a long time, so I think I could bring my knowledge of staffing from Ret to this server. 

Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? Yes, I’m currently reading through the MOTD again to make sure I memorize it completely. 

Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? Yes, even though I was staff before, there is always something new to learn. Also, I thrive on feedback of my performance so I know what to improve on to make me the best staff member I can be. 

Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? Yes, the only times I will not be on producing hours for the server staffing is if I must work late.  

DarkRP Rule Questions 

Raids can last how long? 10 Minutes, the 10-minute timer starts from your first attempt at lock picking, keypad cracking, or breaching. 

What initiates a raid? Lock picking, Keypad cracking, or breaching of any kind, as I stated in my last question. 

If the owner of the base is standing outside as you are about to raid, can you kill them? You may kill the owner of the base is he/she is standing within interfering distance away from you. 

List 3 default Laws of The Land: Murder is illegal, raiding is illegal, shooting in public is illegal. 

How many bases can you own per party? A party can only have 1 base. 

A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player? It depends on what the player is doing that makes them uncooperative, if the player is talking over another player in the sit and I have asked them to wait for their turn to speak 2-3 times, I would then proceed to mute them for the rest of the sit.  

If the player is dealing damage to anyone in the sit after asked not to, I would then freeze them until after the sit. 

If the player keeps walking away from the sit, I will then freeze them until after the sit.  

You see another staff member abusing their power: (Example) If I were to walk to fountain and see a staff member jailing everyone, I would then procced to look for a higher up staff member on the server, if there is not one on at the time I would then go to discord and DM one of the higher ups and tell the who is abusing their power and urge them to get on as soon as possible.  

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?  

RDM is Random Deathmatch, if I am getting tickets about someone killing a player, I would TP them both to a sit and take a statement from both players. After I have heard both sides of the story I would them check the logs to see if 1. the accused RDM’r damaged the other player first or if it is the other way around. If he did infact RDM the other player I would first check the players warns to see if he has any recent warns for the same reason, if he does not, I will then give him a warn, but if he does, I will then give the player the proper punishment according to how many warns the player has and how recent the warns are. 

RDA is Random Arrest, if I am getting tickets about a player arresting people for no reason I would TP both players and start to take statements, (Example) the police officer says that the other player RDM’d another player and that was the reason for the arrest. I would then check kill logs and damage logs to see if the other player did infact kill/damage another player before getting arrested. If the player did not kill/damage another player I would then check the police officers warns to see if he has any recent warns for the same reason. If he does not, I would give him a warn and let him know what his punishment will be if he does it again. But if he does have warns for RDAing, I will then give him the proper punishment according to the amount of warns he has and how recent the warns are. 

NLR is New Life Rule, if I get a ticket about a player breaking NLR I would TP both players and take statements, after I have taken in both sides of the story I would then procced to go to the location of the NLR incident and use the command to check for NLR (I maybe wrong but I am sure its /nlrcheck or /checknlr, it has been a while since I have used it. I'm sorry if I am wrong) if the player were to return to his last death point after 3 minutes then I would let them both know and inform the accusing player that the NLR timer is 3 minutes after you have died. If the accused player did indeed return to his last death point before the 3-minute timer is up, I will then check his warns for recent warns for the same reason. If the player does not have warns I will then give him a warn and inform then on the NLR rules, if he does have recent warns I will then give him the proper punishment for the amount warns he has and how recent they are. 

P.S. I know I have not played this server for long, but I do have a lot staffing of hours under my belt from Jouaram’s old server and I am certain that I will be a good addition to this staff team.

+1

+Activity skyrocketed since your last app

+0 problems with you at all

+great app with correct answers

+You persisted since your last app and showed at least to me that this is something you really want so I think you’ve earned it.

I would support you as a trial moderator and giving you another chance 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Dildozer said:

+1

+You persisted since your last app and showed at least to me that this is something you really want so I think you’ve earned it.

+1 agreed 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Dildozer said:

+1

+1 i also agree

• Love 1

Accepted

You're insanely active, a massive supporter of Aether and an old player/staff member. With these 3 things in mind it'd be stupid not to give you a shot.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

• Love 1