Peckers ReRank

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?: One time i forgot to issue a RIS warn other than that nothing I can think of
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: yes, ive been inactive the last few days due to some IRL issues but i plan to be as active as i was before again
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish 15 sits a week?: certainly 

Extra Comments: I thought taking a break from staff would help me with my IRL problems so i could focus more on real life stuff but life without staffing and playing on aether is boring this server is all i do in my free time if im not working on my car

• Love 1
  • Giddy 1

RE-RANK ACCEPTED

I see no reason to hold off on this re-rank acceptance due to it being so recent; you were good Staff and that's not gonna change in a week - I'm glad you have made the decision to stick around and if anything just let me know the times you'll be struggling to keep up due to IRL things and I can overlook it no problem. Welcome back!

Staff Handbook Link

• Love 1