KORBY RDM REPORT

AetherNetwork Player/Staff Complaint

In-Game Name: [Ariestios]

SteamID: [STEAM_0:0:756319393]

Player/Staff You Are Reporting's Name: [KORBY]

Is This Complaint For A Staff Member Or Player?: [PLAYER]

Reason For Complaint: [I have a non edited video with nothing but truth, he rdmed me then called me names after]

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1Ztd9f3EHVKg_a/d1337HSdBTjo?invite=cr-MSxrV3EsMTYwNTQ4MDUyLA

1 hour ago, Arestios said:

AetherNetwork Player/Staff Complaint

In-Game Name: [Ariestios]

SteamID: [STEAM_0:0:756319393]

Player/Staff You Are Reporting's Name: [KORBY]

Is This Complaint For A Staff Member Or Player?: [PLAYER]

Reason For Complaint: [I have a non edited video with nothing but truth, he rdmed me then called me names after]

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1Ztd9f3EHVKg_a/d1337HSdBTjo?invite=cr-MSxrV3EsMTYwNTQ4MDUyLA

also the clip shows u tryna kill me, i say we ban ariestios instead

Edited by Korby

Arestios is the best ever gamer who never misses shots, hes also super cool and he DOESNT suck at PVP. 

Arestios is truthful in the account being posted to the community and the player who did the actual bad deserves a ban, yes Arestios is actually NOT paying me off to say this as he is always good and never would do such a thing because Arestios is a god gamer who gets many MANY bitches.

Ban the player in his upcoming report

+1

• Love 1

3 hours ago, AV Madi Raven said:

Arestios is the best ever gamer who never misses shots, hes also super cool and he DOESNT suck at PVP. 

Arestios is truthful in the account being posted to the community and the player who did the actual bad deserves a ban, yes Arestios is actually NOT paying me off to say this as he is always good and never would do such a thing because Arestios is a god gamer who gets many MANY bitches.

Ban the player in his upcoming report

+1

erm literally it shows in the clip he tried to kill me -gazillion