I thought of some rules if mega basing gets accepted any other rule ideas?

IDEA                   Rules for mega basing

Mega basing can only be allowed for italian and russian only

You must have 5 people in a party to do a mega base

you can place up to as many keypads as the player can place (6 keypads) 

You cannot use other players to place keypads for extra doors however u can have ur other russians/italans help place props to block off entrances 

The base must have one entrance. 

My favorite thing about the cannabis/weed job is that you spawn 4 pots and you're already making money. I just don't understand why 5 people would need an entire mega base/district when there's already garages and other bases that could fit you all. I don't think mega bases belong on Aether at all 😞

4 hours ago, dr. snortthisperc said:

My favorite thing about the cannabis/weed job is that you spawn 4 pots and you're already making money. I just don't understand why 5 people would need an entire mega base/district when there's already garages and other bases that could fit you all. I don't think mega bases belong on Aether at all 😞

yes but thier is simply not a big enough base to fit all the russians in one base without it being crammed asf