Danny_Mcflurrys staff application

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): Danny_Mcflurry
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:57045839
  • Discord Tag:Danny_Mcflurry#8637
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game):6D 21h 9m
  • Timezone: GMT
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074357407/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active):12pm - 2am Some days will change as school and just other thing but will tell if I Wont be on for the Day But most days I will be on.

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?Although I have a low game time I feel like I could make the server enjoyable to play. Coming from the UK, I think the server Should Have more people from different time zones so the Server Would Be Well Staffed Throughout the day. I also Will take Sits whenever I am online Making sure to hear both sides of the story then making the choice I feel is right Eg: Verbal warning, jail or ban. I have been watching a lot of sits by mods and have learnt a lot from watching.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Of course.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No): 100% No one knows everything Straight away So I would Take all the help I could get.
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Definitely.

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes No Longer.
  • What initiates a raid?: Either adverting (/advert) Raid (/advert raid) or assist Raid (/advert Raid Assist) Or You can PD Raid (/advert PD Raid) But you have to specify between Each of the three.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes as long as they are with in a reasonable distance to the base.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: 1. Kidnapping Is Illegal 2. Drugs and Money Printers are illegal 3. Shooting in public Is illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?:One Base per party.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If the player is being uncooperative such as running from the sit I would Freeze the player so they will listen/talk, If the player is mic spamming or worse I would mute the player then possibly ban if they say something racist Etc, if they are shooting me/other players I would again freeze them then Warn then possibly jail.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): If A Mod Was Abusing Such as PysGun Freeze/ Move random people I would tell them to stop as for the player it might be really annoying and might give you bad rep in the server if you they do it to many people. If They was In god mode while Roleplaying I would just remind them that they are in god mode and that they should be carful with that as some people get very annoyed when A Mod FailRP's. If They Noclip While Raiding I would Tell then to immediately Stop cheating. If the Mod continues To abuse Their Power Then I would warn them that if they carry on any longer that I would be Sending The recordings To a higher up And that they might Get demoted.
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?: If a player RDM’ED (random death match) someone I would check to see if it was really RDM the check warns then VW (verbal warning) Or Warn or worse if they have done this before. MRDM (Mass Random Death Match) is when a player kills a lot of people in a short time this is extremely bad and somewhat common unfortunately, most likely I would ban the player as soon as i can. RDA (Random Arrest) is when a player gets arrested for no reason by the police force I would do the same steps as if someone RDM’ED: making sure its fact that its RDA then VW or worse. NLR (New Life Rule) is when a player comes back to the same spot/ building after they have been killed they would have to wait 3 minutes before they could come back to the same place, I would do the same things as before. I would also ask for evidence (video etc) as it would help me to find out if the player really did RDM/RDA/NLR. 
Edited by Danny_Mcflurry
Time Update

+/- leaning towards +

The good:

application seems thought out and like you want to try this.

I see more people know you now

you have also improved your time.

I also see you wanting to learn how to do sits and learning how to be with the community.

the bad: 

You were snappy with me to begin with, and took it to discord after that because you didn't like my opinion at first.

Also instead of letting me do my edit when I felt like I should, you seem a little impatient and asked me to re look over it...

besides that though I believe you are fit for a mod, and should be given a chance. 
Goodluck

Edited by Victus Sinistus
New Opinion/time has passed.

2 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+/- leaning more towards -

The good:

application seems thought out and like you want to try this.

seems friendly and mature from application

the bad: 

low in game time, I’ve only encountered you maybe once?

low community/forum time, try to get to know some people first we have a lot of people on everyday all day..

12am-2am is a very small amount of time, I feel if you want to do this you should be on alittle more then that..

IMO 14 hours isnt a small amount of time its over half a day...

Edited by Danny_Mcflurry

I believe you're intentions are good, but from dealing with you in game you don't really have a strong understanding of the rules of the server which is very important through TMod phase because staff will be reviewing you during this phase, this phase you should have a very strong understanding of the rules, so I would say you should get your play time up and familiarize your self with the rules. Another thing your staff app is so vague, almost little to no detail of what you would do in certain situations for an example the uncooperative players in sits, give strong detail. Otherwise good luck I hope you take this as constructive criticism and nothing else, thank you.

EDIT: 

-/+

I do believe that you will make it to the next TMod phase, I am making this neutral (inclined for positive). After seeing you in game and realizing that you’re picking up the rules on the server I believe that you will have a strong understanding of the server rules, now if you do get this position as TMod I will do my best to make sure you follow punishment guidelines when warning/banning people, therefore I hope you get TMod 

Edited by Oogla
  • Like 1

+1

You’re an amazing dude

You’re really chill, you watch sits with me and see what they do which shows that you have a good learning spirit. I have a lot of fun in-game with you, and you’re just genuinely nice. Keep being awesome!

p.s. that was MY $19 fortnite gift card you stole

Edited by ChupaMiPinga

-1/+1

Within the last week of posting the application activity one day can be 10 hours then the next Danny is on for 15-20 minutes, 6 out of 8 days you are only on for a decent amount of time but it seems I haven't seen you much on the forums other than your own application, and no activity on the discord (wasn't able to find a single message) if you want to become a staff member I believe you need a bit more recognition in the community and build more of a name for yourself if you post a bit more on these platforms I'll be happy changing to a +1

Edited by Xrel

+1  I'm not sure why people are making some of the criticisms they are because I've seen none of it.

You're pretty active from what I see ( People have lives and that comes before gmod.) You're as active if not as active as me.

You are very friendly to people from what I've seen. You're not easily tempered by others and keep a level head.

You've updated your app to show you have a better understanding of the rules then when you originally posted it which is good.

Overall I think you'd make a good addition to the staff team and prove the haters wrong!

1 minute ago, GoldFishie said:

+1  I'm not sure why people are making some of the criticisms they are because I've seen none of it.

You're pretty active from what I see ( People have lives and that comes before gmod.) You're as active if not as active as me.

You are very friendly to people from what I've seen. You're not easily tempered by others and keep a level head.

You've updated your app to show you have a better understanding of the rules then when you originally posted it which is good.

Overall I think you'd make a good addition to the staff team and prove the haters wrong!

Thank you sempai ❤️

9 hours ago, lettuce man said:

who are you man 

i would like to get to know you so that way when you make another staff app i can see how you really are

I dont recall ever seeing you so i understand the - 1 hopefully we can see each other in game soon 🙂

14 hours ago, lettuce man said:

who are you man 

i would like to get to know you so that way when you make another staff app i can see how you really are

I don't think you can -1 someone just because you don't know them.

I'd put neutral

On 2/23/2021 at 11:51 PM, ChupaMiPinga said:

+1

You’re an amazing dude

You’re really chill, you watch sits with me and see what they do which shows that you have a good learning spirit. I have a lot of fun in-game with you, and you’re just genuinely nice. Keep being awesome!

p.s. that was MY $19 fortnite gift card you stole

Thanks For Edit I appreciate it a lot. ❤️

p.s. It was actually janet's 😮

+1

-11 hours is not enough play time, id recommend like 1-2 days at least

+/- I can't really comment on you as a player as I don't think we have met

-1 from the uk 

+ Answers seem correct and well thought out

Im making this a +1 because I Haven't heard anything bad about you and I believe everyone should have a chance!!

good luck

Spider-

Man (franke)

main-qimg-7b4ebfaa72ca0145ab8be51426aace

Edited by Franke
was retarded

4 minutes ago, Franke said:

+1

-11 hours is not enough play time, id recommend like 1-2 days at least

+/- I can't really comment on you as a player as I don't think we have met

-1 from the uk 

+ Answers seem correct and well thought out

Im making this a +1 because I Haven't heard anything bad about you and I believe everyone should have a chance!!

good luck

Spider-

Man (franke)

main-qimg-7b4ebfaa72ca0145ab8be51426aace

He's played a lot since the application was posted