Money Making Stats - For People That Care | WAYYYYYYYY OUT DATED

2 minutes ago, Canadian Maple said:

legitimately surprised no one has done this before, It's not hard to calculate 😛

Aether is the land of lazy bozos. I'm pretty sure math is a headache for us all tbh

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Dreadnaught said:

I would like to see the math behind it

This is without boost

I don't know what makes the amount of money varies, I thought it was time but it wasn't, but the lowest amount I got was 15k and the highest amount I got was 25k, so I'm going to go off based 15k.

From the time you start a job, it takes 20 seconds to complete, so for every 20 seconds, you could be making 15k. In a minute you'll make 45k. In an hour you'll make (45,000 x 60) 2,700,000.

Keep in mind -- this is without boost, this isn't accounting for distance, and this isn't accounting the fact that you will also make random amounts between 15k-25k.

Honestly, I'm really not good at making math equations but that's what I came up with to calculate. 

Edited by thog
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, thog said:

This is without boost

I don't know what makes the amount of money varies, I thought it was time but it wasn't, but the lowest amount I got was 15k and the highest amount I got was 25k, so I'm going to go off based 15k.

From the time you start a job, it takes 20 seconds to complete, so for every 20 seconds, you could be making 15k. In a minute you'll make 45k. In an hour you'll make (45,000 x 60) 2,700,000.

Keep in mind -- this is without boost, this isn't accounting for distance, and this isn't accounting the fact that you will also make random amounts between 15k-25k.

Honestly, I'm really not good at making math equations but that's what I came up with to calculate. 

Ill get on and do the ones I have listed in pink at the bottom.  

6 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

I would like to see the math behind it

Hell yeah they did the math for me. I swear I don't keep track but when I do city worker for money I make so much money so fast it's not even funny. Plus when you do city or hobo you can just toss on a show and be active in game without being bored just off changing meth.

• Love 1

• Canadian Maple changed the title to Money Making Stats - For People That Care | WAYYYYYYYY OUT DATED