Canadian's Offical Arrival

Hello!

I'm sure as most people that frequently play the server have noticed. I started playing this server well over a week ago. Clearly like it enough to do all the math for the jobs to see which ones make the most money.

But that's server aside! I am truly a Canadian yes. I get asked about once ever time I get on any game; near Toronto, ON. I have loved Garry's Mod since I've been in High School... Now I've graduated College. Recently got back into Garry's Mod after taking a well deserved break from Rainbow 6 Siege. But Gmod about 6,403 hrs NOT AFK. I usually don't AFK in games for long periods of time. Don't find the point too. Which is why my play time on the server is probably really low. About 2d 22hrs 32m, But slowly Ill get to about a week.

I do work now, extremely hard to keep track of hours and long days. So I will be on/off the server frequently. But I still got plans on working towards the staff team. I usually play Darkrp more then anything. I would also just go for staff. I prefer helping the server grow and stop people from ruining the fun for others. Chances are if I were to become staff Ill actually play the server just to take calls and help out the players.

I've been staff for many DarkRP servers which I am going to assume are no longer alive to this day.

X52 - Super Admin (Ret.)
Metal Gaming - Staff Manager (Ret.)
Lucid Servers - Staff Manager (Ret.) - This was about 3 years later revamp of Metal Gaming
Next Level Gaming - Super Admin (Demoted) -> Didn't get along with the Owner very well
DarkstersRP - Operator
Galaxy Gaming - Staff Manager (Ret.)

SinfulRP - Senior Administrator (Ret.)
Typhon Networks (1944RP) - Administrator (Ret.)

But! I promise ill play this server more first and get good likes from everyone all-round!
I don't think there is a person on the server the dislikes me... yet, Cause lets be real people will start to hate for their own reasons and we can't stop that.

Anyways, I'm a great person to talk to and I love to meet new people! If you see me around the server don't be afraid to say hello!

Sincerely,
Canadian

• Builder 1
  • Cool 1