scrimwashere staff application V I forgot

4 hours ago, TangoDown said:

I'm not saying this is the case for scrim but in general a lot of things change as you go threw puberty and then past puberty So its natural that a lot of changes happen for the younger population that play video games (espically gmod as it has a pretty young group of players) So yes we judge you by your past behavior but also recognize that change happens and it would be silly to not recognize that. The question then becomes what sins are so atrocious that They cannot be forgiven?

???????

• Haha 1

ACCEPTED

There is a small amount of controversy when it comes to your community support however I feel like overall you have the support of most. Your dedication and effort put into your application process has been great and your activity is solid. As long as you enjoy your time as Staff and can push yourself to keep going you'll do great. Good luck and congratulations!

Your assigned Mentor is: @Dreadnaught @DreadnaughtV2

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Cool 1