Bballer192's 2nd Staff Application

★彡 AetherNetwork.gg 彡★

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): Bballer192
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:1:92847572
  • Timezone: PST

DarkRP Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether Network?: I am well known on the server of Aether. I play everyday and usually is very active on the dark rp. I have some past staff experience on some servers for Garry's mod. I have gotten a couple of friends I know get into Aether. I know most of the commands for staffing already and know how to use mostly all the menu for staff. I am on late at night and early mornings and afternoon. I don't really ever break any of the rules as I only have 1 warning and 1 jail ever. I know a lot of the rules already in my head. I know from what is wrong and what is right. 
  • What is RDM?: RDM or Random Death Match is when some randomly damages or kills another player for no RP reason or real in game reason. 
  • Raids can last how long?: Raids may last up to 10 minutes and must not last longer and raiding the same person must wait 20 minutes before doing so again.
  • What initiates a raid?: The initiation of a raid is by saying /advert raid or /advert pd raid and usually followed up by lock picking a door.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes you may kill them if they in the surrounding area of base and can interfere with the raid.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: 3 laws of the land is Printers are illegal, Murder is illegal, and Shooting in public is illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: You may only own 1 base per party.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If a player is refusing to co-operate during a sit I would first give them a verbal warning and if they still continue either yelling or stun stick abusing. I would then freeze them or if needed gag and mute them. To let them try to calm down and relax. But if they still continue after all of this I would jail them and warn them correctly to what they deserve. 

Extra Comments: I am sorry for how I was on the last post. 

Edited by Bballer192 ツ
  • Like 1

First of all I'm disgusted that you started every sentence in the "How can you contribute to Aether Network?"  question with "I" that kills me.

Also

3 hours ago, Bballer192 ツ said:

than

🙄😠 I'd like to see you become a mod and prove yourself. I've never seen you do anything mingy or toxic towards other players.

+1 whats the worst that could go wrong

Edited by GoldFishie
  • Love 1

+/-

I've noticed that since your last app has been denied your activity fell of heavily. I haven't seen you at all this past week besides your usually AFKing on the server.

I think you still have potential but considering not many people have seen or interacted with you since your last staff app, there's not really any way for us to know if you've improved on the criteria you got denied for on your last application.

4 minutes ago, Dildozer said:

+/-

I've noticed that since your last app has been denied your activity fell of heavily. I haven't seen you at all this past week besides your usually AFKing on the server.

I think you still have potential but considering not many people have seen or interacted with you since your last staff app, there's not really any way for us to know if you've improved on the criteria you got denied for on your last application.

I been on everyday usually in my base farming money. I guess farming money can count me as afk but I mean not really. 

10 minutes ago, Bballer192 ツ said:

I been on everyday usually in my base farming money. I guess farming money can count me as afk but I mean not really. 

If that is the case that is still not interacting with people. Like I said, people won't know if you changed or improved from your last app if you never see or talk to them

2 hours ago, johnny_ said:

-1 never seen him ingame maybe good staff tho idk

I talked to you like yesterday about your staff app saying how you should make a name for yourself and should spend some more time on the server. Even gave you some pointers to be known. But ok dude.

This is my player time from jouaram. 

image.png.2b81f9edbf2251ca52e07a2340eb5c32.png

Edited by Bballer192 ツ

Vote: +1

Reasoning:

+ Passionate and driven

+ Friendly and calm-headed

+ Active and knowledgeable

- Could be more interactive when online

Conclusion:

Bballer and I had some confrontation when I first met him, but since then he has been friendly and forgiving for my part (which was the majority) in our conflict. He's been nothing but helpful and nice, and there's little reason I could see that would prevent him from doing a great job as a member of the staff team. Clearly dedicated to the server and its well-being, given the time he has invested. My only advice would be to show restraint when faced with difficult characters, like I had been. However, he has displayed the maturity to do so and like me, I think he will be able to leave many with a positive lasting image. 

Best of luck!

ItzHoover

• Love 1

Accepted

Between two applications you have received substantial community support which warrants you a spot on the team at this point. While you're accepted, I do have a few items I would like to talk through with you. Please message me on discord Hans#3793.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

• Hans locked this topic