Easter Giveaway - Ends 04/01/2024

Jouaram

AetherNetwork.gg Easter Giveaway!

To enter, join our Steam Group and reply to this thread stating why you should win!

3 Winners will be chosen 1st April 2024!
Three Winners Receive:

-A Custom Discord Rank.

-$500,000,000 in-game cash.

-Premium OR 100,000 Aether Bucks.

image.gif.21350a8952c183ecf833fca718539034.gif

If you are selected as the winner but are not in the Steam Group your win will be re-rolled.

Any posts that are not an entry will be removed.

i should win because ducks are cool and ducks are amazing and im just a good guy in general and i never won a giveaway here even tho i just joined a pretty good reason ngl (pls am broke and sed) thank you for your time

• Like 1

Uhhhhh I shuld whenn thi givaway bcause am very goog modurator nd I luv buny

also my birthday on the 13th .3.

Happy Easter 🙂

Edited by Goku
  • Like 1

I would love to win this giveaway because I like hanging out with everyone in the server, I always find the most joy out of playing with the people of the server. The admins are really chill (and Jouaram's cat is awesome). I will continue to support this server as I play it more and more. The money from the giveaway is nice but what I'm really looking towards is the AB and not only that but the custom discord rank as well. I think that its really cool to have a custom title. I am dreaming of all the things I could buy with the AB, I've got a couple things come to mind that I would get. This give away is really generous and I envy the winner of it. 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King_Jumbo said:

I would love to win this giveaway because I like hanging out with everyone in the server, I always find the most joy out of playing with the people of the server. The admins are really chill (and Jouaram's cat is awesome). I will continue to support this server as I play it more and more. The money from the giveaway is nice but what I'm really looking towards is the AB and not only that but the custom discord rank as well. I think that its really cool to have a custom title. I am dreaming of all the things I could buy with the AB, I've got a couple things come to mind that I would get. This give away is really generous and I envy the winner of it. 🙂

hq720.jpg

• Suspicious 2