Flower pizza

Sauce: Typical pizza sauce recipe but with code red and black cherry kickstarter mountain dew and flower's 

Dough: Typical dough ingredients but instead of water it's mountain dew amp original 150% hydration

Toppings: Flowers, Pepperoni 

Overall, I was brought to the conclusion this would taste awful and I have no idea what this has to do with Garry's mod. I don't even know if there is the cook job still to make pizzas

14 hours ago, Flower said:

Sauce: Typical pizza sauce recipe but with code red and black cherry kickstarter mountain dew and flower's 

Dough: Typical dough ingredients but instead of water it's mountain dew amp original 150% hydration

Toppings: Flowers, Pepperoni 

Overall, I was brought to the conclusion this would taste awful and I have no idea what this has to do with Garry's mod. I don't even know if there is the cook job still to make pizzas

DON'T TRY!!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Bold of you to assume that I wouldn't do it

Without even trying I highly suggest don't but an actual suggestion would putting a bit of lime or lemon / both in the pizza sauce, a place does it or did it on accident unsure and surprisingly it works well at least with their pizza so also depends ingredients probably however i think it's good. With cheese or pepperoni on top you probably wouldn't even know lemon or lime is in the pizza sauce, i notice it's a subtle taste for me at least in this case, but tasting the sauce alone, was how I figured it out, as it's less subtle, this one isn't a joke 

Edited by Flowers

7 minutes ago, Flowers said:

Without even trying I highly suggest don't but an actual suggestion would putting a bit of lime or lemon / both in the pizza sauce, a place does it or did it on accident unsure and surprisingly it works well at least with their pizza so also depends ingredients probably however i think it's good. With cheese or pepperoni on top you probably wouldn't even know lemon or lime is in the pizza sauce, i notice it's a subtle taste for me at least in this case, but tasting the sauce alone, was how I figured it out, as it's less subtle, this one isn't a joke 

Or which I haven't tried yet but maybe squeezing a bit of lemon or lime on top might be good too

Also depends if you like lemons or limes