Vibing Songs

Canadian Maple

I want to listen to some of the stuff this community Vibes to, and for some reason pretty sure everyone age 15-20 is going to post ATLEAST 1 rap song. It's inevitable. My music is pretty mellow I guess. I'm a Classic Rock Mostly type of guy. 

But fire away! Post what you listen too down below for others to judge you and talk smack behind your back *cough * I mean vibe with you!

Edited by Canadian Maple
Spelling error

Hohoh... Perfect. Time to influence my favorite band of all time, Slowdive, which is mainly shoegaze but has post-rock influence (shown at the end of the post)

This is the song that I started with when they came back from a long hiatus in 2017. I got into them in 2019 when I started looking into Souvlaki and Just For A Day.

This is one of their songs from Souvlaki.

Souvlaki actually has a lot of demos, and this is one of my favorite demos, which, in my personal opinion, should've made it onto the album.

Just For A Day has some of the most relaxing music I know, though I think this one was cut since it's not on the official tracklist. This is Avalyn I, the shortened and lyrical version to Avalyn II, which is just lengthened and instrumental.

Very recently I've gotten into Pygmalion, which is their post-rock album. I'll calm down with the link posting, but from that album I do recommend Miranda and Rutti if you like melancholic music.

The best Slowdive songs in my opinion are above, as well as Melon Yellow, When The Sun Hits, So Tired, Missing You, Dagger, Souvlaki Space Station (Moussaka Chaos is a variant of this song), and Slowdive's remix of Frustrated Operator.

Edited by thog
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Here's my playlist, embed put's first song on the playlist but yea. Rap/"emo"/alternative/rock I guess I would put at the genres. Open it in youtube if you want the entire playlist

Edited by jordan
  • Cool 1

I get super diggy with country.. But not that modern day hip hop country bullshit they play nonstop on the radio. Music from not super famous country singers is wayyyy better.

A nice slow song there

And that shit just bops son!

I really like all kinds of music tho.

That's really good.

Okay that's all 🙂

Edited by GoldFishie
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, GoldFishie said:

I get super diggy with country.. But not that modern day hip hop country bullshit they play nonstop on the radio. Music from not super famous country singers is wayyyy better.

A nice slow song there

And that shit just bops son!

I really like all kinds of music tho.

That's really good.

Okay that's all 🙂

you don't know what you're talking about

• Like 1
  • Silly 1

So I'm a little all over the place for music at the moment. But at the moment I really fuck with Sabaton.

But I usually like Classic Rock, Favorite band is Journey (Steve Perry).

(Fun Fact: I've been to their concert before)

But I'm also a sucker for Rap songs.

But serious there is A LOT more classic rock. HMU Ill give you my Spotify Playlist.