Jordan's Trial Moderator Application

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): jordan / Jordan

• Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:528942564

• Discord Tag: jordaN#7019

• Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 6D 1hr 14m

• Timezone: CST

• Steam Profile (a link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/devitalized/

• Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 3:00pm-3:00am

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I feel like the best thing I am offering the staff team is that I can be incredibly active for 90% of any given week, especially late at night. I find myself logging on and wanting to help and be more than just a player in the community. I try my best to help out members who need it. I help as much as I can and I feel that if I am part of the staff team that I can offer a lot more to the server. Not only do I watch chat but I also screenshot and either make a report about that player if they have done something wrong or I ask a staff member on discord to warn, kick or ban them depending on what the situation is. If I am part of the staff team this can save a lot of hustle in screenshotting and sending it to current staff members. Additionally, I can say that I can devote most of my play time to Administering the server, and making sure the server is running well. I am mature and can handle situations with no bias, and have read over the rules well enough to understand them, and teach them to someone else. I also love to help in any opportunity possible, whether it be a simple question asked in chat, or something involving assistance from a Staff member, I am more than glad to be there for the players, and ensure that their playing experience is the best it can possibly be while on Aether. I also will be active not only on the server, but the discord, and the forums as well. Giving my input towards Staff Applications, suggestions, and simply chatting and being active on all platforms of Aether. Furthermore, I am willing to go the extra mile in any situation, for example; adding someone on discord to send them the discord link if they are struggling to copy text in chat, or simply teaching someone gmod mechanics like welding, teaching them how to use the meth, cigarette, printers or bitcoin addons, or even a tour of the map if they so desire. A staff member is supposed to be there for the players, which is what I plan to meet.  To be honest I just want to help the server as much as I can, and I feel like being part of the staff team will be the best way to do so. Lastly, I can bring a hard working, no-life player who wants to give back to the community, and be a role model for others. Someone who is incredibly patient, and nice to others, and simply wants to enforce a positive playing experience for the players of Aether. I can be fair, and an understanding Staff Member, someone who has the best intentions for the players, and making sure they learn from an experience, and simply not handed a punishment, and if they are given one, making sure they leave the sit understanding why they have earned said punishment. I also want to be able to handle those rule breakers who are ruining others' experience's on the server in the most fair, and respectful way possible, trying my best to ensure that both sides of the party, whether it be the punished, or the reporter, both leaved satisfied, or at least learned something.

• Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes

• Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes

• Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: Raids can last at most 10 minutes from the initiation of said raid, but no more, and once you have reaped the rewards you must begin exiting the base resulting in most raids lasting less.

• What initiates a raid?: Your first attempt at advertising raid, killing, emp grenade, lock picking, keypad cracking, etc

• If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: If they are close enough distance to their base where if you were to attempt raiding, and they would be able to effect it, as in being able to kill you, or stop you, then yes, you may kill them.

• List 3 default Laws of The Land: Raiding is illegal, money printers, drugs, and explosives are illegal, and murder is illegal.

• How many bases can you own per party?: Only one per party.

• A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: The player has to realize that this is a video game, and the Staff Members of the server sign up to assist, and the player is halting that process. If this is the case, I will verbally warn them to begin co-operating or face a harsher punishment than was originally attended as they are not only wasting my time, but the other players time, and anyone else who needs assistance from a Staff Member.

• You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): An example of a Staff Member abusing their powers is being godded while in an RP-situation, and the “god” directly altering what the RP situation should, would, or could of been. Another example is using “noclip” to peer inside of someone's base and gain information that they would have not originally had from roleplay, or using noclip during the middle of a raid to gain some sort of advantage. I would do everything in my power to gain evidence of said Staff Member abusing their powers, whether it being a recording,  screenshots, calling another Staff Member over to watch with me, and report it to Jouaram, but if not available, the next highest ranking staff member, or post it on the forums. 

• A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): RDM = Random Death Match | RDA = Random Arrest | NLR = New Life Rule. To determine if someone fell subject to “RDM”, “RDA”, or “NLR” I would need to check logs. If there is a bunch of killings in a short amount of time and a bunch of reports you most likely have a case of MRDM, if there are a bunch of arrests in a short amount of time and a bunch of reports you most likely have a case of MRDA, and if someone died and came back in less than 3 minutes and did an action (damage, kill, die again, etc) then they are most likely breaking NLR. If I can’t determine whether or not the reported was at fault strictly from logs, I will have to spectate them to see it first hand, or get them to admit themselves.

Extra Comments: I would like to thank you for reading my application, and giving me a chance to join the Administrative Team on Aether Networks. I do understand my playtime is not all that much, though, I can assure you that it will rise rapidly.

Edited by jordan
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, jordan said:

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): jordan / Jordan

• Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:528942564

• Discord Tag: jordaN#7019

• Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 6D 1hr 14m

• Timezone: CST

• Steam Profile (a link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/devitalized/

• Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 3:00pm-3:00am

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I feel like the best thing I am offering the staff team is that I can be incredibly active for 90% of any given week, especially late at night. I find myself logging on and wanting to help and be more than just a player in the community. I try my best to help out members who need it. I help as much as I can and I feel that if I am part of the staff team that I can offer a lot more to the server. Not only do I watch chat but I also screenshot and either make a report about that player if they have done something wrong or I ask a staff member on discord to warn, kick or ban them depending on what the situation is. If I am part of the staff team this can save a lot of hustle in screenshotting and sending it to current staff members. Additionally, I can say that I can devote most of my play time to Administering the server, and making sure the server is running well. I am mature and can handle situations with no bias, and have read over the rules well enough to understand them, and teach them to someone else. I also love to help in any opportunity possible, whether it be a simple question asked in chat, or something involving assistance from a Staff member, I am more than glad to be there for the players, and ensure that their playing experience is the best it can possibly be while on Aether. I also will be active not only on the server, but the discord, and the forums as well. Giving my input towards Staff Applications, suggestions, and simply chatting and being active on all platforms of Aether. Furthermore, I am willing to go the extra mile in any situation, for example; adding someone on discord to send them the discord link if they are struggling to copy text in chat, or simply teaching someone gmod mechanics like welding, teaching them how to use the meth, cigarette, printers or bitcoin addons, or even a tour of the map if they so desire. A staff member is supposed to be there for the players, which is what I plan to meet.  To be honest I just want to help the server as much as I can, and I feel like being part of the staff team will be the best way to do so. Lastly, I can bring a hard working, no-life player who wants to give back to the community, and be a role model for others. Someone who is incredibly patient, and nice to others, and simply wants to enforce a positive playing experience for the players of Aether. I can be fair, and an understanding Staff Member, someone who has the best intentions for the players, and making sure they learn from an experience, and simply not handed a punishment, and if they are given one, making sure they leave the sit understanding why they have earned said punishment. I also want to be able to handle those rule breakers who are ruining others' experience's on the server in the most fair, and respectful way possible, trying my best to ensure that both sides of the party, whether it be the punished, or the reporter, both leaved satisfied, or at least learned something.

• Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes

• Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes

• Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: Raids can last at most 10 minutes from the initiation of said raid, but no more, and once you have reaped the rewards you must begin exiting the base resulting in most raids lasting less.

• What initiates a raid?: Your first attempt at advertising raid, killing, emp grenade, lock picking, keypad cracking, etc

• If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: If they are close enough distance to their base where if you were to attempt raiding, and they would be able to effect it, as in being able to kill you, or stop you, then yes, you may kill them.

• List 3 default Laws of The Land: Raiding is illegal, money printers, drugs, and explosives are illegal, and murder is illegal.

• How many bases can you own per party?: Only one per party.

• A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: The player has to realize that this is a video game, and the Staff Members of the server sign up to assist, and the player is halting that process. If this is the case, I will verbally warn them to begin co-operating or face a harsher punishment than was originally attended as they are not only wasting my time, but the other players time, and anyone else who needs assistance from a Staff Member.

• You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): An example of a Staff Member abusing their powers is being godded while in an RP-situation, and the “god” directly altering what the RP situation should, would, or could of been. Another example is using “noclip” to peer inside of someone's base and gain information that they would have not originally had from roleplay, or using noclip during the middle of a raid to gain some sort of advantage. I would do everything in my power to gain evidence of said Staff Member abusing their powers, whether it being a recording,  screenshots, calling another Staff Member over to watch with me, and report it to Jouaram, but if not available, the next highest ranking staff member, or post it on the forums. 

• A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): RDM = Random Death Match | RDA = Random Arrest | NLR = New Life Rule. To determine if someone fell subject to “RDM”, “RDA”, or “NLR” I would need to check logs. If there is a bunch of killings in a short amount of time and a bunch of reports you most likely have a case of MRDM, if there are a bunch of arrests in a short amount of time and a bunch of reports you most likely have a case of MRDA, and if someone died and came back in less than 3 minutes and did an action (damage, kill, die again, etc) then they are most likely breaking NLR. If I can’t determine whether or not the reported was at fault strictly from logs, I will have to spectate them to see it first hand, or get them to admit themselves.

Extra Comments: I would like to thank you for reading my application, and giving me a chance to join the Administrative Team on Aether Networks. I do understand my playtime is not all that much, though, I can assure you that it will rise rapidly.

1+ Knows the rules, been playing on the server a lot, tons of play time.  Not a minge what so ever. Would allow me to rob 10,000,000$ in Coinflips.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

+ 1 

- Extremely detailed application shows great values and cares fro the community,

- Knows the rules, and reminds people who need to be reminded 

- Very good In-Game activity as well as Forum and Discord activity aswell.

😎

(i hate your bases..) 

• Love 2

7 hours ago, Aidan said:

+1 This application is EXTREMELY detailed, I think it's possibly one of the best applications I have personally ever seen on Aether. Jordan is also a very nice fellow, she lets almost anyone base with her and she will teach you how to do certain jobs etc. She even helped me as a staff member learn how to do weed and bitcoin, which I do appreciate very much thanks for that lol. She is super active, Basically anytime I'm on the server I see her on you can also prove that by looking at the top 10 richest players, I think giving her a shot at staff on Aether would be a great Idea for her and the community. I think she could bring a lot to the server as a staff member and her dedication on the server that she has to get money also could show that she has no bad intentions on the server. 

Simp

+1
Detailed app
High playtime, and very into the grind
Havent seen break any rules, and knows rules pretty well after talking to many staff and past staff.
would make a good addition

Goodluck

Do you have a mic? this will make staffing swifter and easier. I've never heard you talk is why I'm asking and am curious

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

Do you have a mic? this will make staffing swifter and easier. I've never heard you talk is why I'm asking and am curious

I do, and am comfortable using it.