10 Million from just being a gun dealer with FestiveButts

Korby

So I have a pretty long story to tell. I started out as a hitman until I see across the street when I'm looking for my hit a store named "The fucking gun store". I go to the gun store and I see FestiveButts and I ask him if he needs a bodyguard. He says yes so I switch to a citizen and gives me owner on the doors so I'm allowed to enforce the KOS sign that's right there. We've gotten raided a couple of times but most of the time it isn't a success unless the person has an RPG. We didn't really have anything valuable so they really didn't have anything to raid. Now let me get to the point. We had a ton of customers. We had like 15 customers every 10-15 minutes and they were all pretty nice except the ones who had bad intentions and by bad intentions I mean intentions to raid the gun shop. We had this one customer I think his user was whitt2k18 or something like that. He was a Bitcoin Miner and this dude made bank because we had tip jars in case anybody wants to put in a little money and also so FestiveButts can pay me. This guy went crazy and gave me $9,000,000! Yup you saw that right! A 9 with 6 zeros. Kind of a crazy interaction I had with the community and I have more stories to tell in the server and on the forums so just stick around!

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

38 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Ez money

Yea I just started noticing that bodyguards for a gun dealer can make a lot. Especially from the nice people who decide to give ya a little peace offering