Brumskee

Brumskee

They did well with it this time.

On ret store you could buy perm weapons that were OP / Meta, Custom printers to make a ton of money, custom classes to get the most OP class, etc

On Aether pretty much everything you buy is purely cosmetic. Not much pay to win, also doesn't favor regulars over new players because there aren't OP perm weapons that new players can't get ahold of. Now everyone can acquire the same weapons and attachments.

Gun play feels very good on Aether, some guns could be buffed for a bigger variety pool but that's about it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dildozer said:

They did well with it this time.

On ret store you could buy perm weapons that were OP / Meta, Custom printers to make a ton of money, custom classes to get the most OP class, etc

On Aether pretty much everything you buy is purely cosmetic. Not much pay to win, also doesn't favor regulars over new players because there aren't OP perm weapons that new players can't get ahold of. Now everyone can acquire the same weapons and attachments.

Gun play feels very good on Aether, some guns could be buffed for a bigger variety pool but that's about it.

its decent enough (better than customrp) but not having the perm weapons anymore sucks, but in general i agree its much better than ret was with new players and everyone in general

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 2:34 PM, Brumskee said:

Hi I am Brumskee from Ret. Coming to see if this is just a cash grab since everyone seems to have forgotten how much they spent on Ret and now aren't getting anything back. 

Cmon brum, ret was the old age, it was toxic and just bullshit in the community. It needed to die out sometime. Hope you remember me bud

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Texan Terrorist said:

I mean technically there are perm weapons, they're just either trash, the rocket launchers price, or a knife

yeah, i mean like in general the only "perms" i would consider is really weak stuff such as the minecraft sword or the knifes in the general image i ment perms as in how ret had a shit ton