Best RP experience on Aether?

Mine is definitely the time Ponni and I started running a KFC. Slowly throughout the night of this, people started changing their names to different variations of Tim Hopgood like Tim Goodhop, Tim HopScotch, Tim Hopsgood, etc. We ended up basing and taking over a whole island. Was very fun

• Like 1

Just now, Zenie said:

It has to be when i was making random sounds into my mic and fang called me a gremlin, then she asked if i was hungry so i said yes and she gave me food ingame (not real food)

I also changed my name to Gremlin Zenie

When @NotYourMomsPancakesI believe it was, went invisible and haunted some friends and I as a demon. We retreated to the church and tried to dispell the demon while he blocked us in with baby walls and flickering lights. 

My voice was shot for screaming "THE DEMON IS HERE! BEGONE DEMON!" so much it was so much fun and I clipped a good ammount of it.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TimHopgood said:

Mine is definitely the time Ponni and I started running a KFC. Slowly throughout the night of this, people started changing their names to different variations of Tim Hopgood like Tim Goodhop, Tim HopScotch, Tim Hopsgood, etc. We ended up basing and taking over a whole island. Was very fun

that chicken was 25 million fucking dollars bro.

13 hours ago, AV Madi Raven said:

When @NotYourMomsPancakesI believe it was, went invisible and haunted some friends and I as a demon. We retreated to the church and tried to dispell the demon while he blocked us in with baby walls and flickering lights. 

My voice was shot for screaming "THE DEMON IS HERE! BEGONE DEMON!" so much it was so much fun and I clipped a good ammount of it.

😂 this has to take the cake on mine to. 

• Love 1

The clip @NotYourMomsPancakes Has of the under cover sting operation, i joined and not even 2m later i get a ping saying they need "Back up" so i came and he informed me that someone was tryin to sell cheats on the server to a under cover agent under the alias of "Agent B" we wont get into who that was but he is no long in service with the AIB (Aether In Black) as he wanted to become "normal" again long story short we stopped the vigilant and saved Aether once again from the race on cheats 🙂

Edited by Lofi
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lofi said:

The clip @NotYourMomsPancakes Has of the under cover sting operation, i joined and not even 2m later i get a ping saying they need "Back up" so i came and he informed me that someone was tryin to sell cheats on the server to a under cover agent under the alias of "Agent B" we wont get into who that was but he is no long in service with the AIB (Aether In Black) as he wanted to become "normal" again long story short we stopped the vigilant and saved Aether once again from the race on cheats 🙂

https://aethernetwork.gg/uploads/monthly_2022_12/906893250_Untitledvideo(2).mp4.6b28f1d19a47fb14e5cd499a89b59ae0.mp4

^ Enjoy 😂

- Special Agent Pancakes AIB

• Haha 1