player report jouaram

akuma

In-Game Name: akuma

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64819830, 76561198089905388

Player/Staff You Are Reporting's Name: @Jouaram

Is This Complaint For A Staff Member Or Player?: Player

Reason For Complaint: player was found bitcoin farming inside of base with building sign smfh 😑

Edited by akuma

Greetings, fellow players,

I hope this message finds you all in good spirits. I felt compelled to step in and provide my perspective on the recent accusations against our server owner, Jouaram. It has come to my attention that Akuma, a fellow player, has accused Jouaram of Bitcoin mining with a building sign. I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of those who believe these claims are entirely unfounded.

First and foremost, let's take a closer look at the supposed "evidence" Akuma has presented. While it's essential to consider all reports seriously, this particular case raises significant doubts. The video clip in question appears to be a masterfully crafted CGI creation, skillfully produced to mimic in-game footage. Our server has always been a hub for creative individuals, and we've witnessed some fantastic content from our community members. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that Akuma used his skills to craft a deceptive video with the sole intent of casting doubt on Jouaram's integrity.

Jouaram, as the owner of our beloved server, has tirelessly worked to provide us with a fun and fair gaming environment. He's been a dedicated member of our community, and his actions have consistently reflected his commitment to maintaining a balanced and enjoyable server for all players.

I implore our community and server administrators to carry out a thorough and unbiased investigation into these allegations. I have complete confidence that a closer examination will reveal the falseness of these accusations and exonerate Jouaram completely. Jouaram has my full support and cooperation in this matter, and I believe it is imperative that we clear his name and reaffirm our trust in his leadership.

In conclusion, let's remember what makes our server special: the sense of community, camaraderie, and fairness that Jouaram has tirelessly fostered. These accusations do not align with the values we hold dear, and I am confident that truth will prevail through a proper investigation.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, ask questions, or express your support for Jouaram. Let's stand together as a community and continue to enjoy our GMod experiences.

Best regards, Praxis

(Thank god for Chat GPT)

• Love 1
  • Evil 1