Bring the White Paint Gun back!

The last time I played aether, a lot of thing were available for fair use. The "last time" from what i remember was close to a year ago, when the white paint gun was useable. I've recently started playing again and noticed that some of my perma items weren't usable. One of these items being the paint gun. I want this back because I love the fact that I was able to goof around with random people without it being against violation of rules. Now I've never really had the intent to crash the server by spamming it, but if that is reasoning why, is it possible for you to just over look it? I know its far stretch but I'd love to use the paint gun again.

I do believe the reason it was disabled was because it was crashing players/the server. Seems like it was disabled back in August for it to be fixed, I'm not sure if it was ever looked into but obviously if it can't be fixed it shouldn't come back and should probably be replaced by something different.

+1 unless it causes further crashes.

• Like 1

As memeable as this is, this has crashed several players in the past and the chance of it being added back is rather slim unless a fix can be implemented. 

Also, please post your suggestion over in the suggestion section and follow the format for future references. 

10 hours ago, Enzo said:

As memeable as this is, this has crashed several players in the past and the chance of it being added back is rather slim unless a fix can be implemented. 

Also, please post your suggestion over in the suggestion section and follow the format for future references. 

What he said.
+1 regardless. Funny suspiciously colored paint.