Tani Mah's departure

So my mango was the blow up and act like i don't know nobodyyyyyyyehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But fr, my main goal was to stay semi-active on the forums so I was in the loop, and eventually return to the server

but what happened wasssss: I GOT A JOB AND I REALLY LIKE IT!! (first job I like)

I'm doing a lot of overtime / picking up peoples shifts, and in order for myself to enjoy DarkRp, I gotta devote a large amount of time towards it, which is something I can't do right now

This isn't a forever goodbye, but just to let anyone who cares know why I left the server and now the forums (I will still probably hop on forums every once in a while, I love me some forums drama)

shoutout to everyone who made me belly laugh, everyone that reported me for attempted rdm after taking 1dmg, OH OH and shoutout to @Jouaram_steam for giving me 7-8 years of what I believe is the best DarkRp experience anyone could have

AS A DEPARTURE GIFT, I GIVE YOU A RETRIBUTION VIDEO FROM 6 YEARS AGO!!! A lot of you that play currently are in it!!! I don't take any accountability for anything anyone said in the video 🤨

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

57 minutes ago, Tani Mah said:

shoutout to everyone who made me belly laugh, everyone that reported me for attempted rdm after taking 1dmg, OH OH and shoutout to @Jouaram_steam for giving me 7-8 years of what I believe is the best DarkRp experience anyone could have

tragic i wasnt mentioned, i will think of you everytime i use the pee swep tani 😄

• Love 1
  • Suspicious 2