Babydumptruck's Staff App 3.0

Your original application contained several errors and required you to revise it multiple times, despite this not being your first application. You're in good standing with players and you're a chill guy, that's why I'll stay neutral on this.

+/-

On 3/13/2024 at 12:51 PM, thegroundisintheair said:

Pretty sure they still have to wait the full 30 minutes before coming back to the same base, the regular NLR timer doesn't affect raids in the same way.

I know this is really nit-picky on my part but the question specifies it was unprovoked

You missed the 4th law "Laws can be enforced with KOS if the player is wanted"

This question is fine however I would always recommend to gather as much evidence as possible, that doesn't really apply to this because logs can show people being jailed but it is a good thing to keep in mind.

CST gang ftw.

Seems fine overall and the few things you missed are minor. However I cannot in good faith give a plus one because you still did miss a few things. For now +/-

same here will change once i see improvement +/--1

Edited by Totally Not Traps Alt
  • Silly 1

I would like to state that I appreciate everyone's feedback on this app and would like to let you know that none of it is going unheard. I have been taking a deeper dive into the rules and making changes upon myself to better benefit the server and players/community members to insure that no one will be disappointed if given the opportunity to staff the server again.

On 3/13/2024 at 1:51 PM, thegroundisintheair said:

Pretty sure they still have to wait the full 30 minutes before coming back to the same base, the regular NLR timer doesn't affect raids in the same way.

I know this is really nit-picky on my part but the question specifies it was unprovoked

You missed the 4th law "Laws can be enforced with KOS if the player is wanted"

This question is fine however I would always recommend to gather as much evidence as possible, that doesn't really apply to this because logs can show people being jailed but it is a good thing to keep in mind.

CST gang ftw.

Seems fine overall and the few things you missed are minor. However I cannot in good faith give a plus one because you still did miss a few things. For now +/-

@Babydumptruck

really seems like everything is pointed out here in terms of the application questions so i won’t go super in depth on that but based on you as a player i can say you’re always friendly always have a good positive attitude towards players even in negative situations and i believe if you can manage to stay active and make an effort to learn how the are in the current state of the server and pay attention to how they change, with the proper guidance i’m sure you would be a good fit to be staff again. 

+ experience 

+ availability

+ community support 

overall +1

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Giddy 1

Hey everyone once again I’d like to let you know that I appreciate all of the feedback no matter it’s + or -. 

id all like to put in here that maybe some of yall noticed that I haven’t been as active as i normally am this week. I have been helping my brother at his store while he was on vacation and helped him with an ever as well. I should be back on my normal activity, this week has been a little crazy for me and would like to keep yall in the loop.

• Like 1

+1

I have only interacted with you a handful of times, but each time has be pleasant. You seem like a cool dude, and I have no reason to hold back.

Good luck.

You’re an active player you’ve got good history with the server lol your availability is great and i’ve never had any poor experiences with you nor seen any other negative interactions with other players with that being said

+1 

18 hours ago, Ballsack said:

You’re an active player you’ve got good history with the server lol your availability is great and i’ve never had any poor experiences with you nor seen any other negative interactions with other players with that being said

+1 

my poor experience w him is us getting shit on in locket reague

Since I feel that this application could be coming to an end. I would like to once again express my appreciation to everyone that has given their thoughts/feedback on the application. I personally thought that everyone was going to give -1's on this but I am very happy with the outcome and feel that everyone can see that I truly care about the server and am here to help make sure the future of the server is bright.

I would like to also state that I am very grateful to everyone on the server that has welcomed me with all their kindness even if they didn't know me.

Before joining back officially, I was a little nervous since I knew that there wouldn't be anyone I know. But I cannot say that I have had a bad experience with anyone in the community, Y'all have made playing the server fun again. 

Thank you Everyone!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ACCEPTED

You have been extremely active and a great member of the Community as of recent; I wasn't sure at first if you really wanted to Staff but based on what I've seen I have been convinced that you will be a good addition to the Staff team; good luck!

Your assigned Mentor is: @dr. snortthisperc

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Giddy 2