AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): [Donnie]
  • Steam ID: [STEAM_0:1:64921724]
  • Discord Tag: [beans2hot]
  • Total Playtime: [6 months+]
  • Timezone: [EST]
  • Steam Profile: [Donnie's Steam Profile]
  • Highest Rank You've Obtained: [Event Manager (Senior Admin)]
  • Link your previous personal Trello Card: [Donnie's Trello Card]

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?: None that I recall / was made aware of.
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: Not in the slightest. If that is an issue, I will wait the appropriate amount of time to reapply after getting my activity back up.
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: Yes.
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish 15 sits a week?: I am certain.
  • Love 1
  • Hm? 1
  • Woozy 1

Massive +1
Honestly the server wouldn't be the same without you. You are not just known as "the guy who hosts events". You are an amazing staff, amazing mentor, and a great friend for the times we have interacted on and off the server. Having you gone just, would lose some of the heart of the community. We all make mistakes and fucked up judgement calls, and I speak for everyone when I say we want you back.

Edited by Just Monika
  • Love 1