Amanita Phalloides Re-Rank Application 2 electric boogaloo

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?:  the jar incident :3
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: yeeyeyeyeeee :3
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: yes yes yes yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish 15 sits a week?: yep!! :3

Extra Comments: i told you id come back one day jman, and today is the day but for real this time.

I haven't had too many problems with you. You've been engaged with the community, you've helped me out a few times by calling out problems players with evidence when I was busy with other stuff, and you didn't get any sort of warns since last time. Long as you're ready to take staffing serious, sure +1 why not.

+1 i dont know you that well but everytime i do pass you you always seem chill! look forward to you taking my sits :P

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

I am happy you've shown an interest in staffing again however due to the time since you last staffed I have discussed with you taking up a t-mod phase so we can make sure there are no issues that need to be addressed, good luck!

Your assigned Mentor is: @dr. snortthisperc

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Like 1