GTA V (Job name)'s Staff Application

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): GTA V (Job name)
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:49183091
  • Discord Tag: EternalReaper123#1164
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 1w 1h 35m
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/eternalreaper123/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 11:00am - 10:00pm

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I can contribute to aether by ensuring an enjoyable RP experience for all players in the server. Whether it requires me to settle a scuffle between players or assisting other staff members with admin sits if they're having any issues. I would definitely get both sides of the story before I would take any course of action. I've never staffed on any server before but I would absolutely love to learn what it takes to be a moderator. I'm not working right now so now is a good time for me to put hours into staffing a server. I'm active on the server almost daily, there is going to be some days I wont be able to play but I try with everything in my power to be active a lot and it's usually just a single day I'm inactive, I would be sure to communicate to my team that I wont be available for specific days if it comes to that.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes, I'm always willing to learn and I know that nobody is perfect and can always improve their skills!
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes, at my current employment state, I would be able to put many hours into staffing the server. I would definitely communicate if anything changes.

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: Not any more than 10 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?: Once someone is outside the base or PD they intend to raid. They must advertise Raid in the chat (/advert raid or raid assist) and specify what they intend to raid whether its PD or just a base raid.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes, they're the owner, if they're in close enough proximity to harm you during the raid, you are allowed to kill them to prevent them from killing you during the raid.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Do not attack other citizens unless in self-defense, Do NOT steal or break into people's homes, Money printers/drugs are illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?:  One base total
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If a player refuses to cooperate during a sit, I would stop them if they're running away or being combative with my physgun and bring them back in an attempt to diffuse the situation and verbally warn them to stop or it would only get worse for them if they keep being deceptive or combative. If they continue, I will have to take action unless the player who made the initial report forgives them.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact)If I saw a staff member abusing their powers, I would personally tell them to stop doing what they're doing in an attempt to help them out so they don't get themselves in trouble. If they choose to ignore me, I would follow the chain of command and talk to someone one step above them in the ranking chain and see what they could do. If there is no response from them in a timely manner I would do everything in my power to make the player's time enjoyable whilst I wait for someone to deal with this situation and make a post on the forums reporting the behavior of the staff member. 
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): RDM/RDA are two similar but different events. RDM means Random Death Match and it refers to someone who kills another without any particular reasoning. RDA means to be randomly arrested without any proper warning or particular reasoning, I would be sure to check the current laws, damage logs, and warning adverts to see if the arrest was warranted or not. NLR means New Life Rule, this just means you aren't supposed to know anything about your previous life after you died until 3 minutes pass. I would be sure to get my facts straight first by looking into all the information I can before I proceed with any sort of action, whether it was warned by advert, a hit, or if it was because they were damaged. From my experience being in admin sits, I would check the time stamps and positions of each player before the RDM/RDA/NLR occurred to help me determine what really happened and I will let the player that called the admin sit determine whether they would like to forgive them or have them be punished if my findings lead to prosecution of the rule breaker.

Extra Comments:

Edited by ChupaMiPinga
Updated time on server

3 minutes ago, Xrel said:

+1

[+] You have plenty of hours
[+] Understanding of the rules
[+] You're active in the discord
[+] I've had 0 bad interactions with you
Good luck with your application.

Thank you so much for the feedback!

5 minutes ago, Fortesquu said:

+FAT REP

Nice application, hit every point very strongly.

I see I'm on the server a lot and I have nothing but good things to say 🙂

I hope to see you T-Mod soon! 

I appreciate the kind words! Thank you!

28 minutes ago, King said:

+1

Great guy, very fun to play with and definitely would be a nice addition to the staff team, I already know it.

I'm loving all of this positive feedback I'm getting from all of you guys, I really wasn't expecting it to turn out this way! lol

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Bryan said:

+1

- Active.

- Good Application.

- Nice person.

I think you definitely deserve to have a shot at T-Mod.

Thank you for the kind words! I hope to learn a lot from you guys if I get the chance!

On 3/2/2021 at 12:02 AM, ChupaMiPinga said:

AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): GTA V (Job name)
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:49183091
  • Discord Tag: EternalReaper123#1164
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 6d 1h 5m
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/eternalreaper123/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 11:00am - 10:00pm

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I can contribute to aether by ensuring an enjoyable RP experience for all players in the server. Whether it requires me to settle a scuffle between players or assisting other staff members with admin sits if they're having any issues. I would definitely get both sides of the story before I would take any course of action. I've never staffed on any server before but I would absolutely love to learn what it takes to be a moderator. I'm not working right now so now is a good time for me to put hours into staffing a server. I'm active on the server almost daily, there is going to be some days I wont be able to play but I try with everything in my power to be active a lot and it's usually just a single day I'm inactive, I would be sure to communicate to my team that I wont be available for specific days if it comes to that.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes, I'm always willing to learn and I know that nobody is perfect and can always improve their skills!
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes, at my current employment state, I would be able to put many hours into staffing the server. I would definitely communicate if anything changes.

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: Not any more than 10 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?: Once someone is outside the base or PD they intend to raid. They must advertise Raid in the chat (/advert raid or raid assist) and specify what they intend to raid whether its PD or just a base raid.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes, they're the owner, if they're in close enough proximity to harm you during the raid, you are allowed to kill them to prevent them from killing you during the raid.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Do not attack other citizens unless in self-defense, Do NOT steal or break into people's homes, Money printers/drugs are illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?:  One base total
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If a player refuses to cooperate during a sit, I would stop them if they're running away or being combative with my physgun and bring them back in an attempt to diffuse the situation and verbally warn them to stop or it would only get worse for them if they keep being deceptive or combative. If they continue, I will have to take action unless the player who made the initial report forgives them.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact)If I saw a staff member abusing their powers, I would personally tell them to stop doing what they're doing in an attempt to help them out so they don't get themselves in trouble. If they choose to ignore me, I would follow the chain of command and talk to someone one step above them in the ranking chain and see what they could do. If there is no response from them in a timely manner I would do everything in my power to make the player's time enjoyable whilst I wait for someone to deal with this situation and make a post on the forums reporting the behavior of the staff member. 
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): RDM/RDA are two similar but different events. RDM means Random Death Match and it refers to someone who kills another without any particular reasoning. RDA means to be randomly arrested without any proper warning or particular reasoning, I would be sure to check the current laws, damage logs, and warning adverts to see if the arrest was warranted or not. NLR means New Life Rule, this just means you aren't supposed to know anything about your previous life after you died until 3 minutes pass. I would be sure to get my facts straight first by looking into all the information I can before I proceed with any sort of action, whether it was warned by advert, a hit, or if it was because they were damaged. From my experience being in admin sits, I would check the time stamps and positions of each player before the RDM/RDA/NLR occurred to help me determine what really happened and I will let the player that called the admin sit determine whether they would like to forgive them or have them be punished if my findings lead to prosecution of the rule breaker.

Extra Comments:

+ 1

One of Nicest/ funniest People on the Server 

Love playing with this amazing man

Active 

Couldn't think of a Better Person for Mod ❤️

p.s. I know you stole my 19$ fortnite gift card

❤️

Edited by Danny_Mcflurry
  • Love 1

Accepted

You've gained yourself tons of Community Support and have great playtime/interactions. I think you've more than earned a shot at Trial-Moderator.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link