Beth's/Newo's Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): Beth/Newo/Trevor
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:442311557
  • Discord TagNewo#4213
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 1mo 1w 1d 6h 42m
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profile (a link)Steam Community :: Newo~
    • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): Mostly all day/night

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: i can contribute by trying bring more players and help the community out as much as i can, i want to help the community out more by being staff, i'm mostly on during nights so i can help during that time aswell cause i see so many people rdming/rdaing eachother i can also help by bringing more members to the server (not many but some)
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes from raid initiation
  • What initiates a raid?: Killing the owner of the base, fading door bombs, lockpicking etc
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: if they are near the base then yes but if they are far away from the base then no you can't kill them
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land:  1. Raiding is illegal  2. Murder is illegal. 4. Threats are illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?:  1 base per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: well if they are refusing to co-operate (ex: mic spamming, running away while trying to talk to them) then i would tell them to calm down and mute them (if it gets to that) and i'll let the other person explain their story and then they can explain their's
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact):  (ex: putting on godmode during a raid, noclipping during the raid etc) i would record it and send it to the higher ups and let them decide what to do with them
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): i would check in logs to see how many times they rda'd and broke NLR and if they did more than 3 then i would ban them but if they only did it once or twice then i would jail them for 5 or 10 minutes

Extra Comments:

26 minutes ago, Dreadnaught said:

+/- for now
You have a good amount of time and mod experience
but youve been gone for so long, I'll change to +1 when I 
see you active on the server again

Thanks for the feedback, i'm starting to get active again 🙂 

-1 (changed opinion to a +1 on next post)
You weren't super helpful before you left, and it kinda seems like you left because you weren't moving up, because that was the last time you were actually on the server much.

All you really did was AFK on the server and barley contributed before you left as well, such as not taking many ticket, playing a completely different game while you were on the server, etc.

Maybe if I see change in that behavior I will change this opinion.

Edited by Victus Sinistus
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Victus Sinistus said:

You weren't super helpful before you left, and it kinda seems like you left because you weren't moving up, because that was the last time you were actually on the server much.

All you really did was AFK on the server and barley contributed before you left as well, such as not taking many ticket, playing a completely different game while you were on the server, etc.

-1 i agree also have not really seen you on these past few weeks

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+1

I’m gonna have to agree with this point victus made, I do recall you doing this a lot personally. I know you were a senior staff member and all, I get that. But you hardly ever took any sits or moved in-game whatsoever.

If you do get the position however, It’s not an invitation to do the same exact thing once you get past the tmod stage because we are already working on weeding out the inactive staff. We will be holding you to a higher standard once you’re back on the team since you’ll have new higher ups than when you were up top.

With all of that said, I do believe you should have another chance to redeem yourself and shows us that you care about this position.

Edited by GTA V Guy
  • Like 1

I also want to add that when I was moving up you told me I was taking this to seriously. I take this still just as serious, and have led the team to be just as serious as I was when I started. 
I also don’t think you will be serious with this, and I think you will go back on past behavio in my opinion.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

Agreed. I've had several times where you were plain afk during 3 mrdms. You were a very good staff member... from what i've seen of you actually playing. Also willing to change

+/-

Edited by Baby Man
forgot key part
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 9:12 AM, Beth said:
  • In-Game Name (List ALL variations): Beth/Newo/Trevor
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:442311557
  • Discord TagNewo#4213
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 1mo 1w 1d 6h 42m
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profile (a link)Steam Community :: Newo~
    • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): Mostly all day/night

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: i can contribute by trying bring more players and help the community out as much as i can, i want to help the community out more by being staff, i'm mostly on during nights so i can help during that time aswell cause i see so many people rdming/rdaing eachother i can also help by bringing more members to the server (not many but some)
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes from raid initiation
  • What initiates a raid?: Killing the owner of the base, fading door bombs, lockpicking etc
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: if they are near the base then yes but if they are far away from the base then no you can't kill them
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land:  1. Raiding is illegal  2. Murder is illegal. 4. Threats are illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?:  1 base per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: well if they are refusing to co-operate (ex: mic spamming, running away while trying to talk to them) then i would tell them to calm down and mute them (if it gets to that) and i'll let the other person explain their story and then they can explain their's
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact):  (ex: putting on godmode during a raid, noclipping during the raid etc) i would record it and send it to the higher ups and let them decide what to do with them
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): i would check in logs to see how many times they rda'd and broke NLR and if they did more than 3 then i would ban them but if they only did it once or twice then i would jail them for 5 or 10 minutes

Extra Comments:

- Some of the answers are wrong.
- From what I have heard about you didn't take sits and weren't a help to the staff team. 

I will update if I see you active and helping the community. 
The problem with old staff members becoming staff again is that they still think they are in the same position they were when they quit. If you do become staff again please know, you are at the bottom of the food chain again, btw I dont mean that in a mean way. (Also maybe not the best analogy) 

Edited by UnclearCrowd
  • Silly 3

While towards the end of your last time staffing you became quite inactive / would do things plenty of people disapproved of. I believe that you deserve another chance to get back to being very good at staffing. Going back to the Beth / Trevor / Emily / Newo that we used to know.

You especially deserve a chance since sadly you'll have to make your way up through the ranks again.

My only request is that you stay active and keep one name.

+1

• Love 2

+1 change

I say you deserve a chance but you need to really not be afk on the server as staff.
I still am seeing you afk on the server (literally seen last night for hours 4/15) and it makes me think the behavior still rests.

We don’t want to portray staff as afk on the server more then people ready think, so this would be the only think I would want to see improved vastly going into this again.

As well as I would also like if you kept your name just one across all media so that I know who I am looking for when trying to contact you, cause I didn’t even know you were still on my friends list on steam til literally 3 days ago...

I always enjoyed you though Beth, and you really do deserve a second chance.

good luck.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+1 change

I say you deserve a chance but you need to really not be afk on the server as staff.
I still am seeing you afk on the server (literally seen last night for hours 4/15) and it makes me think the behavior still rests.

We don’t want to portray staff as afk on the server more then people ready think, so this would be the only think I would want to see improved vastly going into this again.

As well as I would also like if you kept your name just one across all media so that I know who I am looking for when trying to contact you, cause I didn’t even know you were still on my friends list on steam til literally 3 days ago...

I always enjoyed you though Beth, and you really do deserve a second chance.

good luck.

sorry, i was afk to go to my sisters i will start to log off from now on

5 hours ago, GoldFishie said:

While towards the end of your last time staffing you became quite inactive / would do things plenty of people disapproved of. I believe that you deserve another chance to get back to being very good at staffing. Going back to the Beth / Trevor / Emily / Newo that we used to know.

You especially deserve a chance since sadly you'll have to make your way up through the ranks again.

My only request is that you stay active and keep one name.

+1

it does suck starting i have to start at tmod but it is what it is thats if i get it xd

Edited by Beth