Goodbye Aether for Now

Creed

I've had amazing time getting to know all of you and participating in some crazy adventures downtown, unfortunately I cannot dedicate enough time to the server so will be taking a leave of absence. I wish everyone the best of times on Aether and the best of luck until I see everyone again!

@DonnieYou are my favorite duck however you smell like one too so 😕

@EmiyI'll be seeing you around when you're killing me on Phasmo but you also smell ❤️ 

@NotYourMomsPancakes Still waiting on that Ark server 😕

@bakedpotato @jermaWe never really chilled much but you were both always chill dudes and I hope to see you again 🤠

@AcmericaYou RDM'd me a lot 😥but you were always chill about it #banacmerica

@TremorYou're a great higher up to work with and I hope to see you again later down the line!

There's so many people I want to mention but I think @Jouaram would warn me for mass mentioning 😉

It's been a pleasure playing with everyone! Remember to follow the rules but RDM Jouaram as much as possible 😆

image.thumb.jpeg.5777f79cc50b7cd6d508f1c72df589e0.jpeg Much Love ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Dizzy 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

Using your own picture against you to remind you that...You're Here Forever. 
image.jpeg.b346598c63968eb26d61277db35f4de2.jpeg (500×375)
lol just kidding of course possibly, perhaps, maybe, by chance could be, may not be, definitely not, am so, okay i'm just kidding or am i?

52 minutes ago, Creed said:

@EmiyI'll be seeing you around when you're killing me on Phasmo but you also smell ❤️ 

loll also I DON'T SMELL lmao as i already said Creed it's always a great time hanging out with you and i wish you the best of luck
also hope you come on garry's mod time to time and maybe even reapply again at some point ❤️ 

Edited by Emiy
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Creed said:

God I wish this was a joke. 

18 minutes ago, Emiy said:

I DON'T SMELL

Debatable

You have become one  of my best friends and people I turn to and I don't think we would of met if it wasn't for staffing on Aether together so I will have fond memories of you staffing. 
Talk to you in about 5 minutes.

❤️

• Love 1
  • Sad 1