Emiy

🥲 take your time

ill be here waiting to eventually get attacked 24/7, I’m currently taking out my frustration on acmerica and blondee and rdming them every time I see them

Edited by Arestios
  • Love 1

I dont even need to reply since I get updates from you when possible and always tell you the same stuff. That I am so proud to have you in my life (even as a stupid cousin) and that you are one of the strongest people I know.. but that I will always support you (even though you hate pickles).

You are like me in the way of finding humor in the darkness. 

I love you dearly and you will always be my priority.

Screenshot_20230704_013115.jpg

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Emiy said:

forced to watch neco arc dance on repeat for around 5 to 24 hours, just had to let that be known, call it a warning ariestios... anyways i hope the best for the staff team including Jouaram, i think you all once again, i also thank mostly everyone in general for all the happiness, enjoyment you've all brought into my life. #NecoArcTakeOver2? #someday...

Yes @Arestios needs to watch neco arc dance.

but I hope you are doing ok and I hope to see you come back to staffing 🙂

Edited by MrBlondee
  • Love 1

Hey Mute!

you come back when ever you are most ready! aether isn't going anywhere ! Glad to see you back and running around gmod again!

keep that head up and positivity will come! things happen for a reason just gotta flow with it 🙂 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 9:17 PM, NotYourMomsPancakes said:

Please take your change, cash is dispensed below the scanner.

Please Take your receipt.

Thank you for shopping at Walmart.

you're very welcome i'll be shopping here again 

On 7/8/2023 at 12:36 AM, Lofi said:

Hey Mute!

you come back when ever you are most ready! aether isn't going anywhere ! Glad to see you back and running around gmod again!

keep that head up and positivity will come! things happen for a reason just gotta flow with it 🙂 

thank you lofi 

• Like 1

• Emiy changed the title to ..