Staff Aplication

Zoran

3 hours ago, NotYourMomsPancakes said:

I waited to respond to see if your activity would rise with what @ThiccYeposted however, 

7b076957b02dede9d7849bfeed4e9f4b.png

9ea508de20045282a9bfe241a4642b90.png

Im going to +/- this application as you seem like a great player, dont have many warns but the activity is a bit low.

This may change if the activity increases.

Got covid so i haven't been on my pc but its starting to clear up feeling better so I will be active this time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 8:04 AM, Arestios said:

Your activity has been back up, it's a +1 from me, I haven't seen you act up since this staff app has been up nor before, I'd love to see you join us.

Thank you very much ❤️. I hope I do get to join you, I think it will be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Zoran, 

Your application looks good. I have only had positive interactions with you in game. If you can remain active consistently active, I don't have a problem +1 as I think you should have a shot at Staff.

Looks like you haven't been on in a few days, but played a lot the days you were on!

+1 unless activity continues to die off.

1.thumb.png.1da6054f6afe4a19631f4249f3e147d0.png

ACCEPTED

This is definitely one of the longest standing applications that have existed, I apologize for that. I think you are a good player who has good intentions and can likely help the Staff team if you stay as active as you can be and avoid the dips of inactivity, good luck!

Your assigned Mentor is: @dr. snortthisperc

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Like 3