90% sure i wont be back so..

Lofi

• Lofi changed the title to 90% sure i wont be back so..
2 hours ago, Lofi said:

I tried my best and i had a kick ass time doing it, wouldnt go staff on a different server other then Aether because it isnt just a Garrys Mod server, its a place of dreams and you can go and get away from life i mean it really sucks you in and makes you forget everything that is wrong in the world please keep being you and keeping aether a place where people can come and go to escape from reality ❤️ J man and the whole staff team has done a incredible job at keep it a safe place for those people dealing with depression, stress, family problems, over all life in general its a place to go when you are sad and become happy within minutes please stay true to yourself and the people you talk to because you have no clue what others are going through, be gently and nice to everyone.

PS: yall stink take a shower 

This is exactly what Aether means 😼

16 hours ago, Jouaram said:

Enjoy life, it was great to have you whilst you could be here. Maybe things will change in the future and you can come back around, either way have a good one.

maybe one day when life moves aside youll know ill be back 🙂 love you J Man thanks for everything you did for me and the server 

its been real 😢 

• Cool 1