Goodbye, for now.

Jared

I hate to do this but I gotta take a break from Aether for a while.  At most ill be afking on weekends for those sweet aetherbucks 😋.  I just need a break from the cesspool that Aether has become these past few months.  It hasn't been nearly as enjoyable as it had been due to some bad players, staff abuse, and some questionable decisions/changes from Jouaram.  I don't want to get into detail on everything or call people out, but yeah, Aether is going downhill.  It is truly sad to see 😕

cya ❤️ 

• Builder 1
  • Hm? 3
  • Dizzy 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised 1

1 minute ago, Jared said:

bad players, staff abuse, and some questionable decisions/changes from Jouaram.  I don't want to get into detail on everything or call people out, but yeah, Aether is going downhill

I would love for you to go into detail 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, ThiccYe said:

Would love for you to elaborate on this. 

Sorry @ThiccYe, I worded my sentence wrong by saying "falling apart". What i meant is in my mind i think we are losing a majority of staff and players. And a majority of them i didn't get the chance to talk to. But some of them were good friends like @Lofi, and @Tremor.  Honestly, I'm hoping for people to come back that have left in the past.

-Zenie

• Like 1

Just now, Zenie said:

Sorry @ThiccYe, I worded my sentence wrong by saying "falling apart". What i meant is in my mind i think we are losing a majority of staff and players. And a majority of them i didn't get the chance to talk to. But some of them were good friends like @Lofi, and @Tremor.  Honestly, I'm hoping for people to come back that have left in the past.

-Zenie

Once again, So sorry for the misunderstanding, also i didnt mean that like the server is like shutting down i just meant it like we are losing some players and staff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zenie said:

-Zenie

That’s just how life goes, people come and go, and sometimes they don’t come back. This is a community that’s thrived before they came and it’ll thrive after they leave as long as effort is put into keeping it running. 

Hop on sometimes and meet some new people and I’m sure you’ll make some new friends that’ll have great impacts on you. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2023 at 10:42 AM, ThiccYe said:

That’s just how life goes, people come and go, and sometimes they don’t come back. This is a community that’s thrived before they came and it’ll thrive after they leave as long as effort is put into keeping it running. 

Hop on sometimes and meet some new people and I’m sure you’ll make some new friends that’ll have great impacts on you. 

After returning after a long break i can agree  on the last part, I have met new people who are great. It's ok to leave for awhile, it may even do some good, but know there is always a new experience waiting. 

Edited by Doggo
  • Cool 1

On 10/23/2023 at 7:49 AM, Zenie said:

-Zenie

Womp Womp

On 10/22/2023 at 12:53 PM, Jared said:

It hasn't been nearly as enjoyable as it had been due to some bad players, staff abuse, and some questionable decisions/changes from Jouaram.

Afk and farming jobs are still fun if the "bad players" don't raid you! lol

Come back and hangout. Weekends are full of fun players who want to RP! 

• Hm? 1

1 hour ago, Slippery Gooch said:

Afk and farming jobs are still fun if the "bad players" don't raid you! lol

Come back and hangout. Weekends are full of fun players who want to RP! 

RP? Does anyone do that anymore? Does not seem like it... wish there was more RP related things. Just players at the moment I guess

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1