Canadian's Possible Return?

Hello!

Honestly do to know if people remember me, definitely not any of the new new players. But..........

I'm go by Canadian, or in-game as Canadian Maple. Was once on the server, got hooked, became staff, due to life had to resign. But I might be back? Garry's mod is like a game I can just keep coming back to and I really don't want to find a new new Gmod Darkrp server so I'm back with Aether.

You'll probably see me around more often but I'm glad to be back and seeing some old friends here.

Anyways ill see you all around sooner or later!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprised 1

12 hours ago, Canadian said:

Hello!

Honestly do to know if people remember me, definitely not any of the new new players. But..........

I'm go by Canadian, or in-game as Canadian Maple. Was once on the server, got hooked, became staff, due to life had to resign. But I might be back? Garry's mod is like a game I can just keep coming back to and I really don't want to find a new new Gmod Darkrp server so I'm back with Aether.

You'll probably see me around more often but I'm glad to be back and seeing some old friends here.

Anyways ill see you all around sooner or later!  

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

i love you canadian and welcome back (idk if u remember me but my username used to be mreggman) you were the first person to help me learn to build properly 😄

I doooo! Thank you!, I hope you are doing well! 😄