Bakkula

Bakkula

Hello, It is I - The Weekend Warrior: Bakkula

As the title suggests, I am predominantly present on the weekend. If it's a good day in the maintenance world, I am sparingly active on the weekdays. Any normal day, and I just can't be. I am SLEEP!

Factoids

Born: Texas

Raised: Texas

Stationed: Texas

Occupation: United States Air Force, C-130J Super Hercules Crew Chief, Repair & Reclamation

About 2 months ago I stumbled across AtherNetwork's DarkRP server, and something about it captivated me and rejuvenated my dying GMod heart. While my long tenure in the CSGO community gives me a soft spot for crates, something about AN (other than unboxing) stuck out to me. I genuinely enjoy the individuals who return, time and time again, to this community (whose history I have missed much of). It's my number one and healthiest escape from the maintenance world, and I genuinely enjoy the company and presence of regulars, regardless of their community standing. Anybody, at anytime, is welcome to base with me. Doesn't matter who you are, the company is always appreciated.

I'll be the first to admit I am not an active player. I rarely play on weekdays (if I am I'm doing mining quests), and sometimes work travel demands I simply not play for a week or two, and I think that's quite alright. The pleasure of the weekend grind is enough when I see familiar handles.

I always look forward to seeing familiar names and hearing familiar voices in AN's DarkRP server.

P.S.

I hate engineers.

Edited by Bakkula
  • Cool 1