I love Garry's Mod

TimHopgood

I've played this game since I was eleven, mind you, I am twenty now. That's nine years that I have been on and off of this game. It's a little strange, right? I mean, we all play this old sandbox game and put countless hours into it. Deep down we just have this love for it. In my times of playing, I've played on many servers, but Aether is different. There is a sense of community with Aether that is just unfathomably great. Today, I heard something about how sometimes people miss the 'old aether' but right now I think it is better than ever! 

Not a diss, but look at all the servers there are on DarkRP. None amounts to what we have in terms of unbox, model renter, and etc. I just want to say a big thank you to Joe-ram and all of the staff team. I know I am a little mingey sometimes, but you'll get over it. Needless to say, I just love this server. I just had one of the best nights gaming I've had in a long time. 

So let's share some screenshots.

1. Fight Club.

Tim Hopgood builds a fight club and has massive amount of people fight in a cage for money. Literally the UFC of Garry's Mod.

image.thumb.jpeg.a8e9caf335d7c9d60da3d45c9e775a39.jpeg

2. "Attack the dinosaur!"

Uh-oh a dangerous weapon- I mean dinosaur comes to Aether. The Mayor, John B, orders his civilians to punch the dinosaur to death. Eventually the dinosaur faded into just a relic like his other fossil friends.

dino.thumb.jpg.95c1d0d35d3288ebbb9a4b3645f2c69c.jpg

3. Tim's Hotel

Tim Hopgood is back in town after a long extended break. What does he do? Open a hotel. Now it seems as if the whole server has opened a hotel. We call this, the TIM HOPGOOD EFFECT.

hotel.thumb.jpg.fa19a9d4b9230151c670e2f82c7285f9.jpg

Needless to say, this post may be a little cheesy and I totally agree. I just thought I'd share something since I finally made a forums account.

-Tim Hopgood

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 3:10 PM, Jouaram said:

Very cool story and screenshots, I am sure everyone appreciates your builds and atmosphere 😀

you could say these screenshots are loading screen worthy? plus we need some updated ones anyway 🙂

on to the post, I love this and I love garrys mod and its community even tho sometimes its VERY toxic and brings me back to COD MW Lobby's

i strongly believe that aether is one of the last best DarkRP servers on the list to this day and i think it'll be that way we have such a strong community and couldn't ask for better people to play with ❤️ yall are goated every single one of you 

Edited by Lofi
  • Love 1