Easter Giveaway - Ends 04/12/2023

Jouaram

AetherNetwork.gg Easter Giveaway!

To enter, state why you think you should win or what you enjoy about Easter below!

Any posts that are not an entry will be removed!

3 Winners will be chosen 12th April 2023!
All Winners Receive:

-A Custom Discord Rank (You choose the name and color).

-$50,000,000 in-game cash.

-Premium OR 25,000 Aether Bucks.

• Love 2

Hello,

I think I should win because I love Aether. The community is great and I enjoy hanging out with everyone. I also genuinely enjoy helping players with any question or concern they have. 

I enjoy Easter because it allows me extra time to go and see my family and spend time with loved ones. 

- Donnie

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

I want to win because I’ve played aether on and off now for awhile and have always loved the community and the people within it. It is such a great place to have fun with friends and meet new people. My favourite thing about Easter is spending time with the family and having a good time all together. 

• Like 1

I think i should because im a constant player but not for the past 3 days i have been grounded sad i know but im always on and like i got 30 or more pet chickens so like i basically invented Easter and like i have been a good boy cause i only got suspend 1 time so far this year and last year was 4 times so i think i deserve to win and i dont think i should win any more then anyone else 

But if i dont win and you wanna hear about my master oogway theory just msg me on discord and i will tell you it and i also got a pc from 2014 dell with a 1650 its super duper fast with a loading speed of around 10 minutes

Edited by Adam32_goose
  • Like 1

Stickbot is more than simply a moniker; it is a representation of originality and inventiveness. For a variety of reasons, Stickbot is the greatest human ever. Several others have been motivated by him to think creatively and produce original material. Stickbot is a popular figure whose influence on the animation and storytelling industries cannot be denied. He has won many fans' hearts and minds.

First of all, Stickbot is quite creative. With only a single stick figure, he has the extraordinary ability to conjure up fantastic tales and people. He has given many individuals the inspiration to make their own stick figure cartoons and movies because to his boundless inventiveness. Stickbot is a beloved character who many budding animators and writers look up to because of his ingenuity.

Second, Stickbot should be commended for his tenacity. He has encountered numerous difficulties along the way, but he never gave up. Stickbot has achieved amazing success because to his perseverance and has gained a following all around the world. His persistence serves as an example for everyone facing difficulties and serves as a reminder that everything is achievable with effort and commitment.

Finally, Stickbot's sense of humor makes him stand out from the competition. He has become a fan favorite because to his distinct sense of humor, and his funny actions have made people across the globe chuckle. Stickbot has become a representation of pleasure and optimism thanks to his sense of humor, which has made him happy and made many others laugh.

Fourth, it's admirable how adaptable Stickbot is. He has appeared in a wide range of videos, from funny comedy sketches to action-packed battle sequences. Stickbot is a beloved character in many different circles thanks to his adaptability, which is what makes him such a remarkable character.

Stickbot is the greatest human ever due of his originality, tenacity, comedy, and adaptability. His influence on the world of animation and narrative is evident, and he has motivated many individuals to think creatively and produce their own original work. Stickbot has won many fans' affection and their imaginations, making him a well-known figure everywhere.

• Like 3

Easter is an amazing holiday and a sentimental one for me because this is one of the few times my family gathers and do something together. Every year we do the hunt and fight each other with confetti eggs and it is always a great time. It doesnt matter how old we are because its more than candy and money. Easter is a holiday where families' get together and enjoy being a family. Easter is a time to gather family members and bond with each other more. Easter to me is when we compete with each other in multiple events but we do it not with hate or the desire to win but with the desire that its with family. Well even if I don't win this giveaway I will still be happy to hang out and easter egg hunt with my family and have some laughs.

• Like 1

I Benito Swagolini also know as Doctorwho24601 should win this giveaway because of the following reasons

Cheetos are a corn puff snack manufactured by Frito-Lay. They were invented by Charles Elmer Doolin 1948 in a research and development kitchen in Dallas, Texas.

Cheetos were a large factor in the merger between Frito and H.W. Lay & Company (becoming Frito-Lay) because they gained massive success.

There are lots of different types of Cheetos such as Flamin' Hot or crunchy and even making Cheetos mac & cheese,

but the one that sticks out the most to me is the Japanese Strawberry Cheetos (pictured below) which i struggle to find to much information besides their sold in Japan and they might actually be good.CHEETOS.jpg.5556cfc33f55e2c287ba55278c7d11e7.jpg 

That is why I believe that I Benito Swagolini also know as Doctorwho24601 that I should win this giveaway.

• Like 1

So, I should definitely win bc I am The PROEST OF THE GAMERZ. I have only played this server a total of 10 minutes, but it seems ok enough to want to type out this long ass message that never had any meaning. Quite Honestly, I thought this server was a Rust server, or a Minecraft server, but after the scariest 10 minutes of my life, I learned that it is a server for this game called "Garry's Mod" Like I said before, definitely never played this shit before, but now, with 50m or a custom rank or even a dono rank, i could deff get behind it... 

• Like 1

I think I should be one of the very lucky people to be chosen to win this giveaway because I was born on Easter obv not april 9th because i was born years ago and the dates change but in that year I was in fact born on Easter on the 16th, I also love the community ever since I found out about this server I havent been able to stop playing every day for hours and everyone loves aether so why not 

• Like 1