the computer fixer has to say something

hello yes, i am tech man 7... and i really wanna fix up my reputation, if it really means alot to me, you must be more nice to me because i really do i wanna fix my reputation, like i was gonna give up on aether because my reputation was too horrible so i wanna make things right, if you can give my reputation a rating and tell me how good or bad my rep is.. ill make some changes... so it would mean alot to me if you can tell me how to fix my reputation. thank yall.

snake salute.gif

Edited by microsoft tech man 7
my first time adding a gif

I'll be very blunt with you

Bad news bears first.

Saying we -have to- be nice to you to begin with (as I harbor no bad blood for you whatsoever as idek who you are) is for me unbearable and especially from what I've read you saying your rep is already bad makes it that much worse, you already quit temporarily due to your reputation which you shouldn't have done in the first place in the eyes of adversity. 

If you really eanna fix your reputation in the server , be engageful in a positive manner, and overall just rp in a positive way that benefits everyone. Nobody will take you seriously until you show effort and until then you won't gain an ounce of positive reputation from those you seek it from. 

(Edit) almost forgot but if you know your reputation is bad, asking others / seeking validation is probably the worst way to go about it 

Best of luck,

Ozy

Edited by Ozyv2
Meh

4 hours ago, Ozyv2 said:

I'll be very blunt with you

Bad news bears first.

Saying we -have to- be nice to you to begin with (as I harbor no bad blood for you whatsoever as idek who you are) is for me unbearable and especially from what I've read you saying your rep is already bad makes it that much worse, you already quit temporarily due to your reputation which you shouldn't have done in the first place in the eyes of adversity. 

If you really eanna fix your reputation in the server , be engageful in a positive manner, and overall just rp in a positive way that benefits everyone. Nobody will take you seriously until you show effort and until then you won't gain an ounce of positive reputation from those you seek it from. 

(Edit) almost forgot but if you know your reputation is bad, asking others / seeking validation is probably the worst way to go about it 

Best of luck,

Ozy

thats why i wanna make things right torromow

I definitely think you can turn your reputation around on the server but it will take some work but I also think you know that. If you just stay level headed and interact positively with others while not breaking rules you will be off to a good start.

Hope to see you around