Revolt's Re-Rank Application

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?: No
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: Yes, I believe I've shown strong activity in game over the past 2 weeks and good forums activity.
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: Yes, I've been keeping up with all of the changes fairly consistently since I resigned. 
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish at least 50 sits every 2 weeks?: Yes, I will be able to meet/exceed those expectations.

Extra Comments: It was sad to leave when I did, but I think that break was perfect and I'm ready to come back and enjoy it again.

• Giddy 1

Rev, you have been a really close friend of mine for ages now and have always supported me in everything ive done and me for you. Im very proud of everything you have done and have looked up to you since I first became tmod.

Thank you for everything. 

Easiest +1 

Revolt for Super Uber Owner also.

I love you fam

• Love 1

Watching you fail the easiest jumps in Fangs death run event, I thought to myself, man this guy is an idiot! But now that I've talked to you more and I have had time to really learn about you, I realized I was right.

On a serious note, you're a great dude and I'm glad to see this. Biggest +1 I have ever given.

• Love 1

ACCEPTED

I am extremely happy that you've been playing again and excited to see you interested in Staffing again; I think your presence as a higher up will be much appreciated by all staff once you've settled in although you likely know many of them already from before and/or the game nights. Welcome back!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Giddy 1