Jared's Staff Application

My boy Jared. Never thought I'd see the day where you wanted to become staff.

Going over your app I see nothing wrong with it. You explained yourself on each question with extra details that show you know what our rules are and how to explain them to the player base. You are a good player in our community, and have no concerning active warnings on your profile. You are also a great friend and helpful to all who need it.

My only concerns are the fact that you like to type rather than speak and you do go AFK a lot. Sits will go a lot faster if you use a mic for those who are able to hear in game sound, and being at your PC especially if you are on during peak player hours is important to make sure players are getting the help they need. But those are my only concerns with you being staff. I'm sure you'll change these if/when you get accepted

BIG +1. He would make an amazing addition to our team.

• Giddy 1

5 minutes ago, Just Monika said:

type rather than speak and you do go AFK a lot.

I do plan on using my mic for staffing purposes.

as for afking, I just do that because I've been bored of grinding and don't know what to do tbh.   I think staffing will be something new and enjoyable for me to do on aether :

• Love 1

ACCEPTED

You have been a long-term and loyal player towards Aether, your Community responses reflect this with majority being positive; I am very curious to see how you do as Staff so show us what you have got! Good luck

Your assigned Mentor is: @Donnie

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Like 1