Luxeray rerank 2.0

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?: There was only one issue that im aware of being this report https:/ /aethernetwork.gg/index.php?/topic/5450-raiding-while-at-10k-health/
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: I think im decently active, could be a bit more involved in the community considering i afk alot but i dont think its an issue
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish 15 sits a week?: 100%

Extra Comments: 

So originally when i had resigned (about 2-3 weeks ago) i had been getting kinda burnt out and felt a little stressed when staffing, I had  been planning on going on a trip that would have lasted long enough for me to get reranked anyway so with that paired with being a little burnt out i had decided to resign. After my resignation I had become a little bit more mingey and wasn’t taking things as seriously, which did eventually lead me to getting an rdm warn. in the past week ive been trying to gett more seriously engaged in the server again and although there was some issues brought up by jouaram in my last rerank, i do hope i get a chance to work and fix them.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

Jokes aside, someone who can own up to their mistakes and see how they have changed for the worse, and actively try to change themselves for the better is a good quality to have. Not a lot of people are able to see that about themselves, so good on you.
I'd love to see if this "vile" guy can staff as well as this other player named "Luxeray".
+1. Let my boy have another go at staff.

Edited by Just Monika
  • Like 1

+1,

• Has commit war crimes  Geneva suggestion acts.
  • Stolen Ground's lunch monies.
  • Fortnite default dancing on the corpse of his enemies

mghmg.png

Edited by Enzo
  • Love 1

Who will carry the boats?

On 2/10/2024 at 11:48 PM, Daedera said:

+1

Sure I fucked your last rerank over, but I can trust you since you haven't been a pain in my ass. See if you can go apply that warn too ❤️

Wish you luck funny man

RE-RANK ACCEPTED

You took the previous criticism well and have stayed extremely active and have been a solid player during this time, you were capable of Staffing previously the only thing that held you back were the previous critiques given which I believe you have acknowledged, with that said welcome back to Staff!

• Like 1
  • Suspicious 1