Oogla's Admin Re-Rank

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): Only has been Oogla, that's what it will always be
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98918627
  • Discord Tag: datguyky
  • Total Playtime: 1d 1 hour, but before I was well over a month of play time on the old server
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/slipperie/
  • Highest Rank You've Obtained: Admin, short for Administrator
  • Link your previous personal Trello Card: https://trello.com/c/782iVJ9o

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?:  I can not recall any times that I caused an issue, I used to host events as much as I could and help with someone else's event in the server at times.
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: Yeah, I think so, I want to do more with the forums and have more activity in the server as well.
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?:  I am currently up to date with the staff handbook and the punishment guidelines that are apart of the staff handbook
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish at least 50 sits every 2 weeks?: For sure I will pick up where I left off which was completing any sits needed, any where I can help
Edited by The Oogla

+/-

From what I have seen you are pretty cool, I've never had any issues with you, but I don't know if I feel comfortable giving you a +1 as I don't know much about you, and considering that you've just come back to the server, but if your activity keeps up and I see you more and get to know you, I could change my answer. 

-1 for now until activity picks up.

It’s been over a year since you’ve staffed and a lot has changed including the community as a whole. If activity keeps up with what it has been then I think you’d be a great addition to the team. 

• Like 1

+/-

You've recently come back from a long hiatus and I highly suggest that you refamiliarise yourself with the DarkRP rules & staff handbook as there has been some changes / upgrades to both of them.  Also, server activity is not quite there yet for me to consider a +1 at the moment. 

Edited by Enzo
Refer to my second response.

On 7/28/2023 at 2:37 PM, ThiccYe said:

-1 for now until activity picks up.

It’s been over a year since you’ve staffed and a lot has changed including the community as a whole. If activity keeps up with what it has been then I think you’d be a great addition to the team. 

• Like 1

I havent seen nor interacted with you...

could be due to the activity.

But for now imma -1, until I get to know you a bit more.

Your activity has been improving and I have interacted with you a couple times. 

Keep up the activity! I would recommend reading over the handbook and such for any changes.

Edited by NotYourMomsPancakes

1 hour ago, NotYourMomsPancakes said:

I havent seen nor interacted with you...

could be due to the activity.

But for now imma -1, until I get to know you a bit more.

Whose activity? I’ve been on everyday during the day. 

On 7/30/2023 at 6:34 PM, The Oogla said:

Whose activity? I’ve been on everyday during the day. 

Not wrong, but your only recent activity only goes back about 1 week.

fd3db7e12da87e698fbb624017435bde.thumb.png.9beedb44902a32e2cc7cea5eae90f1fb.png

I agree on -1 until more consistent activity is achieved. 

Until then, read the staff handbook and the rules a few times to familiarize yourself with the changes from when you were last staff!

UPDATE:

You have remained consistently active, and as this was my main concern I am going to change my vote to +1. Good luck!

Edited by Donnie

9 minutes ago, Donnie said:

Not wrong, but your only recent activity only goes back about 1 week.

fd3db7e12da87e698fbb624017435bde.thumb.png.9beedb44902a32e2cc7cea5eae90f1fb.png

I agree on -1 until more consistent activity is achieved. 

Until then, read the staff handbook and the rules a few times to familiarize yourself with the changes from when you were last staff!

I have read the rules and the handbook, its mostly the same since I was last staff, I see where the changes are and I read them and studied them. I put the staff application up as a feeler, I will definitely get my play time up, thank you.

Edited by The Oogla
  • Like 1

Changing to +1. 

You’re activity has been great for 10 days now, even across forums and discord. I believe you have nothing but good intentions and priorities are in the right spot. Might be a rough start due to the massive gap since you’ve last staffed, but after some time I think you’ll get into the swing of things and be a powerful force on the team. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Changing my vote to,

+1,

• Former Aether staff that has shown a willingness and drive to become staff again after a long hiatus backed up with their activity in-game, forums and discord.
  • Has showcases on point rule and staffing knowledge.
  • Has shown extensive server activity and communication with others within the community let alone bring a positive vibe to those around them.
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Changing my vote to,

+1,

• Former Aether staff that has shown a willingness and drive to become staff again after a long hiatus backed up with their activity in-game, forums and discord.
  • Has showcases on point rule and staffing knowledge.
  • Has shown extensive server activity and communication with others within the community let alone bring a positive vibe to those around them.

47 minutes ago, crackduck said:

+1

purge camper 😞

22 hours ago, ThiccYe said:

Changing to +1. 

You’re activity has been great for 10 days now, even across forums and discord. I believe you have nothing but good intentions and priorities are in the right spot. Might be a rough start due to the massive gap since you’ve last staffed, but after some time I think you’ll get into the swing of things and be a powerful force on the team. 

Thank you guys I appreciate it, I will not let this next opportunity go to a waste

Edited by The Oogla

On 7/30/2023 at 7:16 PM, Donnie said:

UPDATE:

You have remained consistently active, and as this was my main concern I am going to change my vote to +1. Good luck!

I have updated my original reply. I am giving you a +1 due to consistent activity.

• Like 1