Playtime will probably drop a lot.

My grades are dogshit. School is rough and I need like 12 or 13 welds, I have 2.

The letters are in order of class

Welding 2, Urban farming and sustainability, Chem, Adv. Algebra, World History, American Lit.Β 

WIll try to hop on for more playtime soon 😧

image.png.364e4cda02820d8e58fe742ec7605faa.png

So anyways, ain't disappearing forever, don't know if people wanted to know why I stopped joining

Shit is a STRUGGLE and tomorrow I gotta sign up for senior classes

Edited by Daedera2
more yapping

7 minutes ago, Daedera2 said:

My guy I have told you several times to not be on the forums while in class lol.
Regardless I know school can be rough sometimes. Focus up and come back so I can make fun of an ex-cripple.

Just now, Just Monika said:

My guy I have told you several times to not be on the forums while in class lol.
Regardless I know school can be rough sometimes. Focus up and come back so I can make fun of an ex-cripple.

I'm serious we ain't doing anything rn soo

1 minute ago, Just Monika said:

Im fully healed frick you.

Adult you will wonder why you wasted your teenage years and did shit in school bc you wanted to play gmod so badly. I know I do LOL, trying to get into colleges with my grades are a bitch

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, thog said:

Adult you will wonder why you wasted your teenage years and did shit in school bc you wanted to play gmod so badly. I know I do LOL, trying to get into colleges with my grades are a bitch

my ass is NOT getting to college

20 minutes ago, thegroundisintheair said:

+1, fix ur grades rat boy. I have a feeling I won't stop seeing you tho.

No way you called me rat boy. And you're damn right you won't stop seeing me πŸ™‚

5 hours ago, Daedera2 said:

My grades are dogshit. SchoolΒ is rough and I need like 12 or 13 welds, I have 2.

I strongly advise you to get yourself a planner or use Google Calendar as it is clear as day that you lack time management skills. This will allow you to better plan out your entire schedule, organise your tasks, and managing your time better.Β 

52 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I strongly advise you to get yourself a planner or use Google Calendar as it is clear as day that you lack time management skills. This will allow you to better plan out your entire schedule, organise your tasks, and managing your time better.Β 

I use an online planner of every homework+learning plan we did every day.