Mrblondee 2nd Staff application

MrBlondee

AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): [Mrblondee]
  • Steam ID: [STEAM_0:0:564176890]
  • Discord Tag: [Mr.blondee_2b#3388]
  • Total Playtime (48 hours/2 days REQUIRED): [2w 1d 17h]
  • Timezone: [EST]
  • Steam Profile: [https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mrblondee/]
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): [TIMES - SPECIFY AM/PM] during the weeks I can be on after 3pm sometime have to get off after 9:30pm  but weekends I get on after 11:00pm then I get off around like 11:00pm  

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: How I will contribute to Aether is that I can give all Aether staff good ideas on what to do for events, I can stop people from breaking the rules. Also I can make RP more fun then ever because I like to rp with people. I know a couple of the staff members on the server.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: Yes I have read all the rules I need to know about Aether. I feel comfortable enforcing the rules as correctly as possible.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?:  Yes I willing to listen to all staff member to make me the, best I can be as being a staff member.
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?:  Yes I can staff several hours a week.

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: You can only raid for 10mins.
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?: You have to wait 30mins to come back and raid the same base or it will be a fail raid. 
  • What initiates a raid?: /advert raid
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: Yes, but you have to be the current job before you can steal their stuff. 
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert raid, /advert pd raid or /advert bank.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No you can not kill them because it will be RDM, you have to advert raid and then kill them.
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: It depends if you are raiding or defending, if you are raiding no you can not go back, but if you are defending and you get arrested you can go back after you get out of jail. 
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: No because if you kill the player that kill you it will be revenge RDM. 
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?: What punishment I will give the instigator is RDM because you can not punch the person. I will check their warn for any over rdm warns then punish them accordingly.
  • List all default Laws of The Land: 
  • 1. Raid is illegal
  • 2.police officer can KOS if a life is endangered with out warning.
  • 3.Shooting in public is AOS/KOS
  • 4. Any props that can be scan are illegal
  • 5. All law must have AOS/KOS
  • 6. Law that are baiting is not allowed
  • 7. The mayor can make dangerous weapons illegal or legal.
  •  
  • How many bases can you own per party?: Only 1 per party 
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: How I will handle the non-cooperative player is I will gag them if I need to I will freeze them if they are moving to much, then I'm going to explain to him what he or she did.   
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes, because if they are targeting the player it could be low en-harassment or I could be harassment if he keeps on doing it.
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: An example of a staff abusing is flying into people base and taking their stuff, Killing people by using their commands. How I would handle the staff member abusing I will gather all the evidence by taking clips by looking in chat if he kills a random person for no reason by using commands. Then I will show it to a higher up so they can get rid of his staff or warn him. 
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: How I would handle the excessively rdmers is by freezing them then him to me, I will bring the people that made a sit about him rdming. What punishment I would give him it depends if the people that want him warn or not warn, then if they want him warned Ill ban him for RDM or MRDM.
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: How I would resolve this is that ill give him 3 warning to turn the  lockdown off if he does not turn it off he or she will fell the raft of them being demoted then getting warn for record from logs.

Extra Comments:

• Cool 1

+1,

• Huge improvement from his first app.
  • Extensive activity on the server and quite knowledgeable on the rules and staff punishments. 
  • Had no negative interactions with you prior to the creation to the staff app and would like to see him have a shot at being T-Mod.

16 minutes ago, Enzo said:

+1,

• Extensive activity on the server and quite knowledgeable on the rules and staff punishments. 
  • Had no negative interactions with you prior to the creation to the staff app and would like to see him have a shot at being T-Mod.

Yea it was a big improvement from my first app

7 hours ago, Enzo said:

What he said ^ 

+1

On 9/17/2022 at 10:47 PM, Mr.blondee_2b said:

How can you contribute to Aether?: How I will contribute to Aether is that I can give all Aether staff good ideas on what to do for events, I can stop people from breaking the rules. Also I can make RP more fun then ever because I like to rp with people. I know a couple of the staff members on the server.

Good Answer :) .. Gotta focus on the Positives and not just the negatives.

If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: Yes, but you have to be the current job before you can steal their stuff. 

Not Sure what this means. The Correct Job?

Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert raid, /advert pd raid or /advert bank.

/advert Bank Raid :)

If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: It depends if you are raiding or defending, if you are raiding no you can not go back, but if you are defending and you get arrested you can go back after you get out of jail. 

Interesting interpolation of that question While you are Correct would be very weird to get arrested as the defender but Hey anything is possible. The question is if you are Raiding, That would preclude the Defender from the question.

A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: How I would handle the excessively rdmers is by freezing them then him to me, I will bring the people that made a sit about him rdming. What punishment I would give him it depends if the people that want him warn or not warn, then if they want him warned Ill ban him for RDM or MRDM.

So if you saw the player killing a bunch of people and its 100% obvious that it was all Random Killings you are 100% ok to ban them even with out another player asking for punishment. However if you just see it in the kill feed and only 1 or two person says something about it you would only count those 1 or 2 deaths. 

Conclusion

I Think over all your app is well done and even though there where a few things I questioned Your over all Knowledge of the rules seems to be pretty Good. I think you could possibly do well as a staffer and would like to see you get a Trail Mod Spot to see what you got :)

+1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, freakstage said:

-1 too young, Experienced kids with any sort of unsupervised power end up power abusing

That’s not too young, also there is no age requirement regardless. What matters is if they have a good reputation with the server and have been known as a respectable person.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+1

• Decent Application
  • Good Play-Time
  • Chill Player
  • No Recent Warnings

I haven't had any issues with you in-game in the past, you've always been super friendly! I'm sure that you will make a great addition to the staff team!

I wish you the best of luck with your application!

ACCEPTED

You have managed to get a good chunk of positive feedback whilst staying active and out of trouble, I do believe you will give staffing a good shot. Good luck and remember to listen to your mentor and fellow staff.

Your assigned Mentor is: @Tremor @Trem0r

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)