Resignation

On 8/2/2023 at 10:46 PM, dr. snortthisperc said:

I'm not completely sure when I'll be back, but there's a couple things going on irl that make it nearly impossible for me to be able to get on the server so I feel like I've got to post this. I've loved my time with Aether, I've made countless friends; some that I'll probably still talk too. Countless hours into reviews, mentees, and staffing overall was genuinely fun to me. I loved that I could logon and talk to so many different types of people at once, truly is an amazing experience when you look at it the right way. The longstanding members of the staff team have became some sort of a second family to me, I wish them all the best and hope we can still keep in touch. You all truly made a difference in my life. 😘

I'm so surprised and sad to see you're resigning again Perc, i'm so glad to had met you, very glad to have you as a friend, even if we hadn't talked much in a while especially with what i had been dealing with, i always enjoy hanging out with you and staffing with you, i'm looking forward to you returning if you do! I hope all is well though and that you stay safe Perc, i'm so glad to be apart of those who had made a good difference in your life as much you're apart those who have made a good difference in my life, hope you visit aether here and there or so!

Edited by Emiy
  • Love 1

Perc you have been one of the realest human beings that ive EVER met since day 1 we were 100% with each other and instantly clicked I enjoy every moment we share through out staffing and over all just sitting in a voice chat talking about life for hours on end, you will always be one of my good friends and i'm thankful for that, your always welcomed back you know that 

Keep in touch ❤️ 

Edited by Lofi
  • Love 1