• In-Game Name : Dovich Molotov
  • Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198039474011
  • Discord Tag: DovichMolotov25#6534
  • Total Playtime : 19:39:48 - >Your total time is 3d 20h 53m
  • Timezone: CMT
  • Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039474011/
  • Times you're most active : 3pm-3/4am

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I really believe that I have a very positive and fun attitude that reflects on how i RP when im on the server, im always coming up with fun ways to gather people together and make sure everyone is being respectful and having a good time. I can Guarantee that with me around i will make sure everyone is having a good time, while always respecting the rules.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: Yes, When i first joined the server i hadn't played Garry's mod in over 5-6 years so i was pretty rusty on the rules. But since I gained an interest in being an admin. I have been reading the rule book on my spare time and have familiarize myself with all the rules.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Absolutely! I have been an admin on a RP server Before and know how the hierarchy works through staff and I work great with others and i am always interested and willing to learn new things. 
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Yes, I am on pretty much everyday for several hours .

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: From when raids are initiated (ie: lock pick, keypad cracker, etc.)  the raiders have 10 mins to end the raid and get out. raiders cannot "CAMP" bases, when all lot is gathered raiders are to evacuate bases immediately.
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?: If you die while raiding somebody your 20 minute raid timer begins after your death, this also goes for party members who have died while their party members are still alive and raiding.
  • What initiates a raid?: using a lock-pick, keypad cracker or any type of breaching is you initiating a raid. 
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: items that are reachable without using raiding tools such as lock-picking or keypad cracking can be stolen without a raid advert if your job can steal.
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert PD Raid - Down With The PD!
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: You can kill the Owner of the base if they are close to it (within interfering distance), this is what is stated in the rulebook however this is only when a raid is active and within the 20min timer.
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: Being arrested does not trigger NLR however the game-play scenario between you and the cop ends and you cannot revenge-kill them for arresting you afterwards.
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: no, two wrongs don't make a right. take the players name down and call an admin and create a sit.
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?: Depending on the players history, if it a first offense i would give a verbal warning.
  • List all default Laws of The Land:

Raiding is illegal.

Money printers, drugs and explosive are illegal.

Bitcoin Racks are illegal (small versions not included).

Harming other players is illegal unless you are defending your base. 

Life Threats are illegal.

Having a gun license automatically makes all weapons on the user legal whilst holstered.

Kidnapping, theft and harming another player are illegal.

Shooting dangerous weapons in public is illegal.

Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger or the player is wanted.

Non-default Laws must be things that players have to go out of their way to do. 

Laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are disallowed.

The Mayor can choose to make dangerous weapons legal or illegal when owned/held but no other weapon-based laws. 

• How many bases can you own per party?You can own 1 base per party. (All party members should be added to the front door and If you purchase doors to a base you must be actively using it)
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If player refuses to cooperate during sit i would address every issue with the appropriate response. (Ie: if player is mic spamming i will gag them, if the player is RDM'ing i will ban the player for 4 Hrs. and etc)
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Of course, just cause a player is doing it outta fun doesn't excuse any rule breaking and the fellow player will be punished according to the previous history and the total warns.
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: If i was to witness any kind of admin abuse i would immediately begin recording and would notfiy a higher ranking staff. would also file a report and admin on the forum.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: first I would freeze the player to stop them from continuing to MRDM. Then player would not get a warn and it would be an instant  ban for MRDM
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: I would give the player chances to do the right thing and if they went un-heeded i would demote the mayor back to a citizen.
Edited by Dovich Molotov
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dovich Molotov said:

using a lock-pick, keypad cracker or any type of breaching is you initiating a raid. 

You have to advert raid.

if the player is RDM'ing i will ban the player for 4 Hrs.

Typically if the player is just minging and has no clear intention of rping and rdms in sit it would be nitrp/rdm which would result in a 1d.

If i was to witness any kind of admin abuse i would immediately begin recording and would notfiy a higher ranking staff. would also file a report and admin on the forum.

No example given.

Majority of answers were correct excluding some punishments that can easily be brushed up on, all my interactions with you have been positive, and I see you around frequently. Overall:

+1

• Love 1

+1 

I see no glaring issues in your application, and any problems I do see will be easily smoothed over if given a trial moderator phase. 

From personal experience and interactions with you, I’ve seen you show great maturity and rationalized thinking, and you do seem fun to play with. 

I definitely see good potential in you as staff and see no reasons why you shouldn’t deserve a shot at trial mod. Only constructive criticism I can think of is that you should be more active on forums and discord, showing us more of your character and that you can dish out well thought responses to applications and other topics. 

• Love 1

Besides the above pointed out questions you have no glaring issues with your application. It is clear you put a lot of time an application into your application. I haven’t seen you personally much in game but I look forward to getting to know you 🙂 

+1 from me

• Love 1

Good App! Looks like you put alot of effort into it and took your time!

Nothing to really point out other then what all the other people said!

everything that is kinda iffy is an easy fix when tmod comes into the mix

+1

Added Notes From Further Investigation 

Dovich is a extremely fun player and Honestly probably the best RP'er I have ever came across always in a good mood and ready for action!

Edited by Lofi
  • Love 1

On 8/9/2022 at 7:09 PM, Dovich Molotov said:

What initiates a raid?: using a lock-pick, keypad cracker or any type of breaching is you initiating a raid.

This is often missed But You always and 100% first must /advert Raid

If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: Being arrested does not trigger NLR however the game-play scenario between you and the cop ends and you cannot revenge-kill them for arresting you afterwards

You also cannot continue with the raid.

Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: If i was to witness any kind of admin abuse i would immediately begin recording and would notfiy a higher ranking staff. would also file a report and admin on the forum.

Give a Example.

A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: first I would freeze the player to stop them from continuing to MRDM. Then player would not get a warn and it would be an instant  ban for MRDM

All interactions/punishments Get logged into the Awarn system so you ban them you warn them with (Rule Broken | Punishment)

A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: I would give the player chances to do the right thing and if they went un-heeded i would demote the mayor back to a citizen.

This is good. But also 'giving them a second chance would also be helpful to explain the rules while giving them said second chance.

Verdict

I Agree with @ThiccYe Your app is pretty well done there are a few things that could have been improved apron But in general knowledge is there and some of those other intangible quality's (I Believe) are there  and think You just might be a good addition to the staff team.

+1

• Love 1

+1

20 hours ago, TangoDown said:

Your app is pretty well done there are a few things that could have been improved apron But in general knowledge is there and some of those other intangible quality's (I Believe) are there  and think You just might be a good addition to the staff team.

Tango couldn't have said it any better.

First met Dovich when I was recruited into the mob some many weeks ago, who brought at least a dozen people together for genuine roleplay and a very fun experience. He's done this multiple times over and helped players feel immersed and involved with others (even connected me with people I am now friends with and talk to on a daily basis), which is a godsend for modern day garrysmod. I've known this great guy for over a month now and hope every next day is safe and sound for him and his family.

Great listener, and I can trust this guy's judgement to always do what is right. Good luck, homie!

+1

Edited by Jelleton
  • Love 1

ACCEPTED

You are a very fun person to play with and bring a great atmosphere to Aether, I think your maturity and level-headedness will do you greatly as Staff; I just hope you don't go too mad from the type of sits we get. I think you will do great but we will see with time, good luck and congratulations!

Your assigned Mentor is: @Tremor

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Like 1